Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RyanKeslord17

Please Call Up Schroeder Now

25 posts in this topic

no room 23 Roster limit max.........we must waive someone.......maybe send down Tanev since we overload on defenseman since he is not waive eligible yet

well apparently were not going to carry 12 forwards 9 defense 2 goalies for long so someone from the 9 defense is either being sent down or traded so a forward can come up

I wouldn't pin my hopes on a rookie who has never played a game, but it might be worth a shot. Not trying to bash Ebbett but he is in the wrong role. Schroeder is more talented, if he can put it together for even a little while he could be a good temporary fill in. Like I said it doesn't hurt to try.

no room 23 Roster limit max.........we must waive someone.......maybe send down Tanev since we overload on defenseman since he is not waive eligible yet

AV made pre-game comments that we wouldn't carry 9 defense for very long so something will change soon.

Send down Vandermeer, not Tanev.

Tanev was excellent tonight.

The raw rookie is going to save us?

This ain't practise anymore, Keslord.

Tanev will be the player who goes to Chicago only because he is waiver eligible.

Schroeder will get a chance, but, will do little. Too small... AHL skills, at best... With the Canucks, he will be a guy that gets called up and sent back down until his eligibility runs out. Then, he will be dealt or will spend the majority of his time in Abbotsford, after this year.

Looks like another blown 1st rounder, to me, but, let's see what he can do with a call up... if he gets one.

Just so everyone knows, Schroeder hasn't played either game for the Wolves since being sent down. I highly doubt he's even down there, and is probably still in Vancouver.

I say. Give Schroeder a chance. He is more offensive minded, and more offensively gifted than Ebbett.

AV is only going with Ebbett because he's the vet. But he's in the wrong role. The second line is a mess.

Send down Vandermeer, not Tanev.

Tanev was excellent tonight.

Have a feeling AV's gonna try Barker and Vandermeer the next two games to see who gets the cut to bring Schroeder up. I don't see anything good in Ebbet's game. He's a good fourth liner when we need some goals, but we can't have him center our second line.

why not get rid of ebbett? seriously... he does not fit on the team. i rather see JS play and go through his learning curve over ebbett squeezing the last bit of life out of his NHL career.

I, for one, am absolutely sick of you constantly having zero faith in Schroeder. Yes, I understand it was just a scrimmage, but regardless, he possessed some skill and looked pretty darn good out there. What exactly did your hero Ebbett do for us tonight? He looked so lost out there. He doesn't even know what to do in the offensive zone.

I'm hoping JS gets his chance and proves to us what he can do, and believe me, you'll be surprised.