The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: 01/20/13 Edmonton @ Vancouver 6PM

logic

MG better make a move on Luongo soon cause this is turning into a crap show already. I can't believe all the negativity towards Schneider... Its 1 ???? game... a regular season game to boot. The only reason Luongo is going to be traded and the negativity towards the guy is his playoff meltdowns.. Plain and simple. Those thinking Luongo is going to stay here? Are you for real or did u forget your meds.. for christ sakes. its done.

I could see Higgins getting bumped to the second, he was non-existant yesterday.

If we can't field a second line we might as well have two 3's and play the trap. That really is what we're built on anyway.

I would try

Sedin Sedin Kassian

Burrows Lapierre Raymond

Higgins Ebbett Hansen

or switch Hansen and Kassian

Canucks will be hungry and they got what they deserved last night. Oilers got a great young team but no goalie. Lou is one of the best in the World and tonight he will show it yet again in this goalie graveyard town.

Go Canucks Go!!!! Called it soon as lockout over.....Canucks will win 35 games this season and coast into the playoff where we will 16 playoff games and finally land Lord Stanley for the Canucks.

Enjoy the game......Love the fact NHL is back...can turn TV on finally this Winter.

Agree but more importantly one has to question AV here.

Not sure if you watched the afternoon game but its the first time I've agreed with Milbury. He said, simply Schieds shouldn't have been pulled given the 'crapstorm' it would start, the fact he is their number 1 and he is a heck of a goalie.

Its a very intelligent point (suprising from milbury). Moreover, starting Lou today after pulling your number 1 is stupidity.

Is this man trying to fan the flames of a contraversy or actually manage it...

Completely stupid move by AV but not the first move that's made me wonder about the guy.

Agree but more importantly one has to question AV here.

Not sure if you watched the afternoon game but its the first time I've agreed with Milbury. He said, simply Schieds shouldn't have been pulled given the 'crapstorm' it would start, the fact he is their number 1 and he is a heck of a goalie.

Its a very intelligent point (suprising from milbury). Moreover, starting Lou today after pulling your number 1 is stupidity.

Is this man trying to fan the flames of a contraversy or actually manage it...

Completely stupid move by AV but not the first move that's made me wonder about the guy.

Exactly. Any game Schneider loses or Luongo wins while he's still here the media is going to jump on it (and all the fans who love to start the fire AV, etc threads).

AV and Gillis just need to stick to their game plan, they have no control over the media.

Archived