The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WHY IS ROGERS ARENA ALWAYS SO QUIET !

Kevin Bieksa23

Is it not obvious by now? I mean you would think the answer is obvious with the amount of threads on this topic. It's simple. The ticket prices are wayyyy to high so the only people who go are the lawyers and businessmen who go in their damn suits and sit there twiddling on their phones and they don't even like the Canucks they just go there because it makes them look cool. If you lowered the ticket prices you'd actually have people who actually care about the damn sport in attendance instead of boring guys sitting there doing nothing.

I mean if the prices were lower I would definitely go and I know that I'd be one of the loudest in the arena, except I've only been able to show my support once in my life because the damn tickets prices are too damn high

Is it not obvious by now? I mean you would think the answer is obvious with the amount of threads on this topic. It's simple. The ticket prices are wayyyy to high so the only people who go are the lawyers and businessmen who go in their damn suits and sit there twiddling on their phones and they don't even like the Canucks they just go there because it makes them look cool. If you lowered the ticket prices you'd actually have people who actually care about the damn sport in attendance instead of boring guys sitting there doing nothing.

I mean if the prices were lower I would definitely go and I know that I'd be one of the loudest in the arena, except I've only been able to show my support once in my life because the damn tickets prices are too damn high

I went to a game last season and there was a middle-aged women like 2 rows above me honestly sitting there and reading a book........why would you even buy a ticket if you're going to read a book!?!?!?!?!

I think part of the problem is DJ Dave, the other part is lame, rich people buying tickets so they can add photos to their instagram and make Facebook status' about how "awesome" the game was

I think we just need to sticky this thread since we seem to have one complaining about the crowd every game.

Yeah our crowd sucks and its not an accurate representation of Canuck fans but as long the Canucks are making money they don't really care. Corporate crowd=tons of money. It is what it is. I wish it were louder as well.

Archived