The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread 5.0

Let's just keep a focus here.

Whatever we get for whichever goalie he needs to be.

BIG

GRITTY with plenty of pushback

SNIPER who can post points when the Sedins get shut down.

If all of the above are not present, I don't want to know. We are talking about 2 of the top 5 goalies here. No team does anything in the SC playoffs without a great goalie. We need to remember that.

PS please no more deals with Florida. I would rather trade Cory if it meant avoiding another trade with them. (Come to think of it I would rather trade Cory (of the two) anyway if I was being honest)

Gillis's desire for a top 6 winger might morph into pics instead. If it came down to that then Lou might stay here until summer. A top 6 comes available when a team decides to rebuild. I doubt Gillis loses the opportunity for pics by keeping Lou until summer. Van could easily have a tandem in the top 5 goalie stats by year end. If they won a CUP look out.

care to elaborate on this one...what would be the "asking price for schneider?"

a top 3 forward who is youngish?

that 20131st from CBJ is for sure going to be a lottery pick, esp if we wait to make the trade until the deadline, plud Johansen is a top prospect and dorsett is tough and has great hands for a 4th liner...

by the way, if you are going to post one word answers with no explanation- don't bother

if you remove the first game for both of them they would probably be 1 and 2 in the league in GAA and save % let's just leave it at that lol. Luongo's numbers would improve as well not just Schneiders

if you take away the first game,

Luongo would be: 1.31GAA and .950 save %

Schneider would be: 1.71GAA and .938 save%

pretty ridiculous numbers for both

Archived