The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT - Canucks vs Sharks

van_can_man

Another slow start with the Sedins invisible again,Bieksa moving in slow motion,Edler has his head in the clouds.

They need to move on the Luu trade that's suppose to be inanimate , they need something now or it will be a even shorter season.

LA tomorrow night they better turn around these slow starts.

Come on boys !!!!

This team is sucking, we have to beat the flames in shoot outs, got an ass kicking by the ducks, lost to the oilers, had one solid win and right back to getting our butts kicked again, Sedins are in playoff forum, Schnieder has some work to do if he wants to replace Luongo, Canucks need to get their crap together you can't have slow starts with this shortend season.

"i think just fine" went 0-2 in their fights tonight

we need a guy that can fight 240 lb monsters....Kassian can do alright but i would like us to have a serious thug to back them up. Bieksa canvassed to get this guy(Vandermeer) on the team so he must be the real deal.

i like Volpatti and Kassian, quickly becoming my favourites, i just want them to have one more guy as backup and considering Vandy dropped Parros and laughed fighting Lucic i say get that animal in the lineup asap.

Another slow start with the Sedins invisible again,Bieksa moving in slow motion,Edler has his head in the clouds.

They need to move on the Luu trade that's suppose to be inanimate , they need something now or it will be a even shorter season.

LA tomorrow night they better turn around these slow starts.

Come on boys !!!!

This was a measuring stick game and the Canucks didn't measure up. At all. A real pathetic attempt to measure up to a good team, actually. Good grief. The Sedins are too small and weak to be very effective anymore and there is absolutely nobody else on the team with any semblence of 1st line ability to carry the team offensively.

What a depressing game.

"i think just fine" went 0-2 in their fights tonight

we need a guy that can fight 240 lb monsters....Kassian can do alright but i would like us to have a serious thug to back them up. Bieksa canvassed to get this guy(Vandermeer) on the team so he must be the real deal.

i like Volpatti and Kassian, quickly becoming my favourites, i just want them to have one more guy as backup and considering Vandy dropped Parros and laughed fighting Lucic i say get that animal in the lineup asap.

Archived