Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DING

Replacement GDT: Canucks Vs. Avalanche

Well you're a communist!.. but seriously, why are people trying to label each other fake fans? Are the Canucks beyond criticism from 'true' fans?

So because I don't see the team through eyes that stain the world with misery, I'm somehow less correct? Pessimism is easy which is why so many Canucks "fans" choose it. Having the stones to accept the that no team is perfect and to support them regardless is far harder. Try it sometime.

You're just unwilling to support the team during its ups and downs. You fake fans just hedge your bets so that if they win you cheer and if they lose you've already been bitching the team out for 60 minutes trying to distance yourself from the letdown of losing. If you're only a fan of them playing well, you're not a fan.

I'm waiting for "Lui's knob" to post about how its about time considering all the goals his knob has caused over the years.

So because I don't see the team through eyes that stain the world with misery, I'm somehow less correct? Pessimism is easy which is why so many Canucks "fans" choose it. Having the stones to accept the that no team is perfect and to support them regardless is far harder. Try it sometime.

Henrik seems to have gotten WAY better at body checking. He's surprised me with the force of his hits thus far this season.

pinecone has more than paid their dues over time spent here and knowledge of the game.......you are well out of line.