The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Marchand Injured

Primus099

http://www.psycholad...ed-nhl-players/

I believe she is from Toronto so excuse her smog-induced clouded judgement. 4 of her 10 most hated have worn the Canucks jersey and all enjoyed fan favorite status while playing in Vancouver. Marchand is there and she also adds the comment at the end of her list any player in a Bruins jersey. Avery is long gone from the NHL but his legacy still rates him in her top 10 :)

ITT: Canucks fans once again showing why they're cemented among the league's worst fanbases.

I'd love to have Marchand on this team, even better if AV and MG get him to cut out the crap like they did with Burrows and Kesler, as well as Lapierre when he got here.

Bravo. I am no fan of him either but the disgusting comments in this thread reinforce the notion that "true Canuck fans" are the most cretinous sports fans going, cheering with genuine blood lust whenever any "enemy" player gets hurt. I find this attitude nauseating, and so do most REAL hockey fans. That Karma that so many of you keep bringing up could well be the karma that gets Burrows a broken face or Kesler a concussion the next time he takes a dive, maybe Lou tears his groin or Lappy gets checked from behind into the boards resulting in a broken neck. The problem is that it is contagious and I find myself thinking how it would be poetic justice for a Canuck to get hurt in similar fashion which I will readily admit is a truly unworthy thought. We should be trying to be the classiest fans in the league not the most moronic and mean spirited. Some class people, please!

Archived