The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] - Canucks 4, Mild 1

Ugli Fruit

The Results of this Poll has an Impact on AV's Decision  

204 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All I'm saying is .960 save percentage is a huge statement. He IS the starter hence why Luongo is the one on the trade block. Luongo played good, yes, but he dropped off from his last few games in terms of stats. Give Schneider the starts until he has an average game, put Luongo back in.

Nice. Now for the first time in years everyone will support BOTH our goaltenders simultaneously. Good day to be a Nucks fan too, with the team playing so solid. Hopefully we carry this through and get more of those regulation/overtime wins so we can win some tiebreakers in the future =D

You're not getting what I'm saying. He had just an average game against the OILERS. Let them compete against each other and prove themselves for the starting job. Makes them play better. If they play a lights out game they know they're getting the start next game. I like it.

Schneider was named the starter for a reason wasn't he? 22 saves on 23 shots is a huge statement. Great game by Schneider. Nothing against Luongo but you go with the hot goaltender. 2 goals on 25 shots is just average from Lu last game.

I'm happy we won but I'm really tired of seeing them start every game like it's a practice. Once again we didn't really start hustling until 10-15 min. in. That might work against a team like the Wild (sorry, Mild) but we can't pull stuff like that against teams like the Sharks.

Great game. Probably our best start this season.

Glad to see the Raymond haters are sulking behind their egos. Seriously, what a goal and what a nice pass! I hope he has a break out season.

Loving that our goaltenders are battling for the net.

Hansen is starting to surprise me. I've always liked his aggressiveness, but he's noticeably turning into an all around great player and asset for the Nucks. Awesome!

Sedins still need to get back into their telepathic beast form, but they're definitely looking much better than they were at the start of the season.

Defense is remaining solid (Still wish AV would return the Edler - Garrison & Hamhuis - Bieksa lineup).

All in all, our team is looking very good, even when 2 of our top 6 are out.

Gary Valk made an interesting point that our young players are almost carrying the team right now. Although quite obvious, I didn't really realize it until now, that's a very good thing! hahaha ::D

Archived