Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JensenFan2011

van-wsh van-det

20 posts in this topic

To van:

Green, Thomas Wilson*, holtby

To wsh:

Luongo,2nd, sauve

To van:

1st round pick

To det:

Kevin Bieksa

Sedin sedin burrows

Booth Kesler kassian

Raymond Schroeder Hansen

Higgins malhotra lappy

Edler Green

Hamuis garrison

Ballard tanev

Schnieder

Holtby

LOL at that Bieksa trade.

Yah the Canucks are going to trade KB :picard: and I'm sure Canucks management is always looking for ways to improve the Red Wings :rolleyes:

Don't understand why the trade is lol... edler and green would be almost as good as Weber and surer... green is a big upgrade for Bieksa... Detroit needs a D and kb3 would be the odd one out a Afirst round pick for this year would be a great aquistion for the canucks... no need really for more top 6 players our group with Kesler and Booth back are just fine and more than likely our prospects will come in next year to replace Manny, Higgins maybe even lappy... bottom 9 guys Tom Wilson would be perfect to replace them on the fourth line. Also if you have a chance at a top D of edler and green I'm sure no one would pass it up... two elite point getting defensemen with the sedins... not to mention they. As huge

ballard instead done deal. and i think detroit would give us a 1st for him. they traded a 1st for quincey and i think ballard is better than him

just saw in the 2012 draft we could have had samuelsson instead of gaunce. Damn he producing better than gaunce, yes gaunce is still decent, just really was hoping for samuelsson...

just saw in the 2012 draft we could have had samuelsson instead of gaunce. Damn he producing better than gaunce, yes gaunce is still decent, just really was hoping for samuelsson...

kassian plays on the edge and hes been suspended. Sure seems to be a different type of player now. not saying gaunce is a bad pick, but just think samuelsson is the better pick in the end

hope im proven wrong though

A whole first round pick for KB3 ?! STEAL!!

People sure are over valueing Kevin Bieksa... he has 1 point I believe, he is a physical Guy but he always looks so cocky and lazy. He is a good Guy and a leader but having Mike green would be much better no contest

he had a solid year during his contract season and got over paid, imo. I was hoping we would have signed for a 2-3 yrs at 4m. He is too inconsistant of a player to give a longer term deal to with a ntc.

Thats my opinion anyway

I think Bieksa lost that nastyness that he used to play with every shift, now he thinks he's paul coffey or something. Would I move him? yes, would I take any D out of our line up for Mike Green? No. An absolute cone in his own end.