The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT - Calgary Flames vs Vancouver Canucks | 7pm | CBC

DirectCanuck

Holy crap, some of you are sure hung up on that Blackhawks vs Flames game. The Blackhawks were at the end of 3 games in 4 nights on the road. Minnesota to Vancouver to Calgary. Anyone who watched that game(even some Flames fans) knew that was a D- effort from the Blackhawks yet they still managed to win, mostly because of Ray Emery. I am not trying to bash the Flames, I just don't think it's to fair to keep bringing that game up like it was some victorious feat.

I guess not many of you watched the Flamers absolutely dominate the Blackhawks the other night.

If it wasn't for the goaltending performance of the year by Ray Emery it would have been a blowout.

this may be a pretty tough test.

I really don't know what you are talking about. Excuses for losing to the cup champs? We ain't much ahead of the flames? With all do respect to the flames, I don't think it's even close yet. We've been lucky early on but still managed a 6-2-2 start...which I would've taken that all day on January 18th. And we've done it while missing two top six forwards.....

Am I being trolled hard?? :blink:

Archived