The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 4 - Stars 3 - 02/21/13

Strombone1

LOOOOL if Lu was in net Shorty would have said "Great save by edler bailing out luongo who was completely beat"

Instead he praises Cory for an amazing save he didn't touch

The king will be back in net tomorrow. Pretty bad performance by Cory. Shorty and Garrett gave him so much credit for that huge save by edler. Hopefully Cory can redeem himself next match.

Kassian seemed pretty tired and slow other than the fight.

A win is a win.

Don't care about the rest.

Burrows post game said it best - we still have work to do.

I like how he took ownership for those penalties - even though it was obvious that Robidas scored a perfect 10 in both diving events.

Now beat the Preds! Go Canucks Go!

Oh lord. :lol:

Thought you had a pretty decent analysis of the game until I read this.

Schneider looked pretty average once again, and I'm convinced now that he's not starter material. This has been a long string of average games now, despite playing well at times he's still letting in an average of 1 or 2 bad goals per game, and quite simply 3 goals against every single game is pretty unacceptable considering we have a goalie with a 1.56 GAA sitting on the bench. Schneider needs to get on a run because right now he's getting shelled and keeping other teams in games. A couple of good saves in the 2nd period in this game, but 2 bad goals is far worse.

Guest Gumballthechewy

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCK IT STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You beat us 4-3 in our barn? Well, we just did the same to you losers!

Beauty powerplay at the end! Way to troll those fools.

Kes is my favorite player but he didn't really have his best game. He pretty much is the reason the stars got their last goal, and he really needs to pass more. He just came back and I think he will click back into his game soon enough, so I am not bashing him at all but I also don't think we should all ignore some of the mistakes he made/is making and blindly follow his so-so plays just because he is beloved player. Neither should we all start shouting for him to be traded, just take the rose-coloured glasses off and say it how it is.

Now with that said he is coming around, and he did get those assists but he's kind of still being a puck hog. He needs to use his line mates more, he's a center, he should play like one instead of trying to do everything by himself. I love the guy, I think he is the heart and soul of the team but sometimes his puck hogging is rather frustrating to watch.

I thought the D pairings were ok tonight, not as many glaring errors, but Kes was brutal. He needs to utilize his linemates more and stop doing everything himself. Im a huge kesler fan but his superman mentality is starting to annoy me. Also garrison had his best game as a canuck, and the amount of defensive miscues that bieksa makes seems like a trade off compared to his timely goals. Also I wish AV would stop messing with Kassians head and let him play with some designated linemates.

I thought the D pairings were ok tonight, not as many glaring errors, but Kes was brutal. He needs to utilize his linemates more and stop doing everything himself. Im a huge kesler fan but his superman mentality is starting to annoy me. Also garrison had his best game as a canuck, and the amount of defensive miscues that bieksa makes seems like a trade off compared to his timely goals. Also I wish AV would stop messing with Kassians head and let him play with some designated linemates.

schneider didn't play well and was one of the reasons we lost to dallas at home

luongo didn't play well and was one of the reason we lost to st.louis at home

schneider played great against chicago and got us a point we didn't deserve and he played solid tonight and earned us a win

schneider 5-3-1

luongo 4-0-3

people wanna talk about how schneider isn't starter material then why is he getting half the starts why isn't luongo getting more starts since his individual stats are better answer me that trolls

Archived