Posted Image

#62 Jayinblack

Jayinblack

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:35 PM

Hey like what Kes can bring to the table as much as anyone, but I have to say that I was actually disappointed in that final PP. You've got 4 guys playing keep away to seal the win and he winds up and fires.

#63 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,166 posts

Now that Ballard is playing the right side. For the D pairs, how about this:

Hamhuis - Ballard
Edler - Tanev
Garrison - Bieksa

Ballard has played like our best D-man, and putting him with Hammer would be great since he can play defense well unlike Hammer's partner tonight & if Ballard isn't completely comfortable on the right side, putting him with our most reliable defensive defenseman would give us/him a nice added saftey net aswell.

Edler and Tanev were solid, and I thought Bieksa played his best with Garrison (Also though Garrison was solid with Juice)

Edited by Smashian Kassian, 21 February 2013 - 09:38 PM.

zackass.png

#64 papagrizz

papagrizz

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

kes had 2 assists, for people who think he doesn't pass.

if you were watching the game one was from a missed shot he took, the other wasn't exactly the most impressive thing, it was the right play but the concern for Kesler's passing is more on the rush than the cycle game

#65 surtur

surtur

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

looked like it was a combo of both but you could hear it hit the stick

No it was clearly passed Corys Pad and right off Edlers stick missed the pad by about 2-3 inches but went straight onto Edlers sweeping stick.
Either way it look like a highlight reel goal in regular speed ...
Release The KraKassian
Posted Image

#66 Blackberries

Blackberries

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,347 posts

The first assist was a pp .. you have to pass on the pp, and the second one wasn't even a pass, his shot deflected to the otherside from garrison, so he gets credit for the pass.

2 assists

points are points yes but when he actually starts feeding his wingers in traffic then you cant flaunt his 2 assists
Posted Image
Movember Kassian

#67 Dragonfruits

Dragonfruits

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,495 posts

ok if you feel Schnieder played great tonight then I am not going argue with and waste time. Just because we won, doesn't not mean the goalie had to been solid. We only got 4 because their goalie was a 3rd stringer and was worse.

your the biggest troll on here

didn't answer my question and don't put words in my mouth didn't say he played great said he was solid and earned us the win and made a huge save not edler but schneider made a huge save ya get gave up a goal he would like to have back but the people faulting him on the other 2 goals need to give their heads a shake

the 2nd goal he was screened no goalie is stopped that

the 3rd goal kesler made a horrible giveaway in front of his goalie again no goalie is going to stop that

and you can me troll that's a first all you have done here in every gdt and pgt is post how every single goal he should of had and if we lose its all his fault

#68 How the west was won

How the west was won

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

schneider didn't play well and was one of the reasons we lost to dallas at home

luongo didn't play well and was one of the reason we lost to st.louis at home

schneider played great against chicago and got us a point we didn't deserve and he played solid tonight and earned us a win

schneider 5-3-1
luongo 4-0-3

people wanna talk about how schneider isn't starter material then why is he getting half the starts why isn't luongo getting more starts since his individual stats are better answer me that trolls

Exposure for a good trade!

#69 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,166 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

ok if you feel Schnieder played great tonight then I am not going argue with and waste time. Just because we won, doesn't not mean the goalie had to been solid. We only got 4 because their goalie was a 3rd stringer and was worse.

your the biggest troll on here. you and smashian kassian are something else, quite funny actually.

Leave me out of it.

zackass.png

#70 Dragonfruits

Dragonfruits

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,495 posts

points are points yes but when he actually starts feeding his wingers in traffic then you cant flaunt his 2 assists

2 assists doesn't matter how pretty they are because at the end of the day they all look the same on the stat sheet

#71 apollo

apollo

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,864 posts

didn't answer my question and don't put words in my mouth didn't say he played great said he was solid and earned us the win and made a huge save not edler but schneider made a huge save ya get gave up a goal he would like to have back but the people faulting him on the other 2 goals need to give their heads a shake

the 3rd goal kesler made a horrible giveaway in front of his goalie again no goalie is going to stop that

and you can me troll that's a first all you have done here in every gdt and pgt is post how every single goal he should of had and if we lose its all his fault

Eddie made that save
WHATCHU GONNA DO WHEN MILLERMANIA RUNS WILDDDD ON YOU?!

#72 Mayhem30

Mayhem30

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:38 PM

Could someone please upload that last power play? I missed it ..

Posted Image

#73 Blackberries

Blackberries

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,347 posts

2 assists doesn't matter how pretty they are because at the end of the day they all look the same on the stat sheet

true.... he's still a puck hog though (and im a kesler fan)
Posted Image
Movember Kassian

#74 Dragonfruits

Dragonfruits

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,495 posts

Eddie made that save

watch the replay even tsn saying schneider got it so not sure where you guys are seeing edler saving the goal it clearly hits his pad

#75 Jayinblack

Jayinblack

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:39 PM

Canucks 4 (Dallas+Refs) 3. Terrible call(s) on Burr

Sedins saving us so far this season

One of the best things that could happen would be if Robidas gets a hearing tomorrow for the brutal toe-pick dive on the 2nd call against Burrows.Of the all the $hit the Canucks have taken... this dive better get called out big-time in the media (ie. coaches corner)

#76 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 69,143 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

kes had 2 assists, for people who think he doesn't pass.

All he needs to practice on is hitting the net!

307mg00.jpg

#77 sedated

sedated

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,727 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

Luongo was screened on the floater goal against St. Louis. People called that weak. Screens don't matter unless it's the goalie you like that gets scored on. Goalies should always be prepared, especially if the puck is around the net. I wouldn't blame Schneider on it because of the turnover but it's not like he was prepared. He fell asleep a little too. And it really looks like Edler hit it away with his stick on the 'great save', so. If that great save is really the saving grace for two weak goals and an .880 save %, not so sure that 'he played solid' argument can really hold up.

#78 playboi19

playboi19

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,330 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

schneider didn't play well and was one of the reasons we lost to dallas at home

luongo didn't play well and was one of the reason we lost to st.louis at home

schneider played great against chicago and got us a point we didn't deserve and he played solid tonight and earned us a win

schneider 5-3-1
luongo 4-0-3

people wanna talk about how schneider isn't starter material then why is he getting half the starts why isn't luongo getting more starts since his individual stats are better answer me that trolls

Don't worry about those Luongo fanboys. Schneider is the future in Vancouver and he's going to have a great career.

Subbancopy.jpg

#79 apollo

apollo

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,864 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

watch the replay even tsn saying schneider got it so not sure where you guys are seeing edler saving the goal it clearly hits his pad

I watched the replay on my TV twenty times. Even if I am wrong, Shcneidner didn't play good by any stretch of the imagination

#80 Riviera82

Riviera82

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,554 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

your the biggest troll on here. you and smashian kassian are something else, quite funny actually.

Hey you know what, we're giving up 3 goals a game lately no matter who's in net but we're still doing alright all things considered. Right? We got some decent offence going.

#81 Monteeun

Monteeun

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,146 posts

Could someone please upload that last power play? I missed it ..

Love your sig.

BAD MOVE!!!

BAD FING MOVE

HAHAHA ANOTHER INJURED MORON ON OUR TEAM

HE WILL JOIN US IN 2019

Benning will be fired next year. Hope he enjoys screwing around for a few months. I just cant believe this. Another injured BC player. We just got rid of garrison. Seems like the canucks and linden just wanted any BC born player. Doesn't matter if hes good or not. We don't need another Linden to get us to game 7 of the Stanley cup and lose. We need someone to win us a cup.

5 million a year for Vrbata? 6 million for Miller? Kesler for Bonino and 24th instead of 10th pick or one of their top prospects? Garrison for scraps?

ive already lost faith in JB. Ive never EVER had this bad of a feeling about management.

#82 Gran Turismo

Gran Turismo

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,209 posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQTF7zYuzoI

Frame by frame from 0:21 onwards, the puck goes past Schneider's skate and hits Edler's stick.

Edited by Gran Turismo, 21 February 2013 - 09:44 PM.

Posted Image

#83 surtur

surtur

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,748 posts

watch it in HD frame by frame it missed cory and edler got it. i should have taken a picture lol..
it is what it is..
Release The KraKassian
Posted Image

#84 Monteeun

Monteeun

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,146 posts

POPULAR

Don't worry about those Luongo fanboys. Schneider is the future in Vancouver and he's going to have a great career.

Oh no, a Schneider fanboy....

Edited by Monteeun, 21 February 2013 - 09:46 PM.

BAD MOVE!!!

BAD FING MOVE

HAHAHA ANOTHER INJURED MORON ON OUR TEAM

HE WILL JOIN US IN 2019

Benning will be fired next year. Hope he enjoys screwing around for a few months. I just cant believe this. Another injured BC player. We just got rid of garrison. Seems like the canucks and linden just wanted any BC born player. Doesn't matter if hes good or not. We don't need another Linden to get us to game 7 of the Stanley cup and lose. We need someone to win us a cup.

5 million a year for Vrbata? 6 million for Miller? Kesler for Bonino and 24th instead of 10th pick or one of their top prospects? Garrison for scraps?

ive already lost faith in JB. Ive never EVER had this bad of a feeling about management.

#85 CanucksSayEh

CanucksSayEh

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,325 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:45 PM

Now that Ballard is playing the right side. For the D pairs, how about this:

Hamhuis - Ballard
Edler - Tanev
Garrison - Bieksa

Ballard has played like our best D-man, and putting him with Hammer would be great since he can play defense well unlike Hammer's partner tonight & if Ballard isn't completely comfortable on the right side, putting him with our most reliable defensive defenseman would give us/him a nice added saftey net aswell.

Edler and Tanev were solid, and I thought Bieksa played his best with Garrison (Also though Garrison was solid with Juice)

Garrison and Juice together seems very hostile to my blood pressure.

#86 Riviera82

Riviera82

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,554 posts

I'll drink to that my friend.

#87 AppleJack

AppleJack

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,358 posts

ok so he gets a pair of assists meaning he is passing the puck to his linemates but he is still a puck hog

?????????????????

He still isn't passing enough is what I was trying to say, if he stopped trying to be super man and actually used them a bit more then I think not only would he get even more assists but he would prob get more goals as well since I think his game would click more.

I am sorry I suck at explaining things so if you don't get what I mean. I am really not bashing the guy. I am so happy he's back I just would like to see him pass a teeny bit more, and try not to do it all by himself.

Posted Image
Do Not Trade TanevPosted Image

Thanks TS <3

formely known as Gillyfluffball

#88 Dragonfruits

Dragonfruits

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,495 posts

Luongo was screened on the floater goal against St. Louis. People called that weak. Screens don't matter unless it's the goalie you like that gets scored on. Goalies should always be prepared, especially if the puck is around the net. I wouldn't blame Schneider on it because of the turnover but it's not like he was prepared. He fell asleep a little too. And it really looks like Edler hit it away with his stick on the 'great save', so. If that great save is really the saving grace for two weak goals and an .880 save %, not so sure that 'he played solid' argument can really hold up.

How about Luongo in the shootout?

also ya .880 isn't a great stat he made the saves to keep us in the game until the offense took over also maybe the fans should be looking at the numerous scoring chances they have been giving up for the past 4 games and be happy we have only given up 15 goals cause it could of been alot worse especially the chicago game which we had no business to be in

#89 Profanity

Profanity

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

POPULAR

Lol, Kesler, is that you?

#90 apollo

apollo

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,864 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

How about Luongo in the shootout?

also ya .880 isn't a great stat he made the saves to keep us in the game until the offense took over also maybe the fans should be looking at the numerous scoring chances they have been giving up for the past 4 games and be happy we have only given up 15 goals cause it could of been alot worse especially the chicago game which we had no business to be in

How about luongo in the first hawks game shootout? Stopped three all stars and another one on leddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.