The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Worst Canuck Lineup In The Worst Threads Ever Section

cmpunk

Kid, I wouldn't be saying this, if you guys made a "Best Canuck Lineup" thread. After this thread has been created in Canucks Talk, there have been posts filled with jokes and trolling of former Canuck players. It seems this thread was intended to deride those players, and you tell me to "shut the frack up".

Can you even come up with a legitimate argument? :lol:

Kid, I wouldn't be saying this, if you guys made a "Best Canuck Lineup" thread. After this thread has been created in Canucks Talk, there have been posts filled with jokes and trolling of former Canuck players. It seems this thread was intended to deride those players, and you tell me to "shut the frack up".

Can you even come up with a legitimate argument? :lol:

This just played with my poor little tired brain, but i figured out the error.

You meant Michel Ouelette, the 3 game wonder winger.

Maxime Oullette, (no relation to my knowledge) was a goaltender who played 4 games for us in 05/06.

I was having a hard time figuring out how our backup goaltender broke someones foot with a slapshot.

How do you know they won't read this, and how do you know you aren't altering other peoples' perception about them? This thread is obviously trying to judge some of our fellow Canucks as inferiorly lasting in the Canuck history.

Maybe, you want to cut back on the trollnaming. From what you're saying, who knows if this thread is trying to indirectly troll those players?

Archived