The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

This teams identity needs to be changed

yete

i say enough of the kumbaya canucks, and Yappierre chirping we should add a couple skilled super heavyweights for handling business, instead of chirping french clowns we should have serious beef providing intimidation factor translating into swagger down the roster, skilled players get more room , play with more confidence when they know they have the biggest psychos in the building on there side, anybody that has played serious hockey knows intimidation/ respect/lack of respect are huge factors and psychology is 3/4 of the battle. 2 more heavy sandpaper additions gillis. make it happen.

We're all aware of your hard one for gorillas on skates. Of course you'll never comprehend that there is few "skilled super heavyweights" in the game. Even less of them playing on a team with another one. So sure why don't we bring a couple of them in. If its so easy you'd think every team woulda though of this brilliant strategy.

I wish every fair weather fan who complains in this thread a good night, and would respectfully ask you all to go watch a different team if this one doesnt do it for ya.

The Leafs added muscle doing wonders for them. we dont have one defenceman that intimidates people parking in front of the net, that is a serious problem.

Wait until springtime, when the going gets tough,and the whistles and PP go away, you'll be wishing we had a couple extra monsters.

Glaring lack of addition to the sandpaper dept in an area that the entire fan base has been complaining about for years.

Yete's identity needs to be changed, IMO.

The Leafs added muscle doing wonders for them. we dont have one defenceman that intimidates people parking in front of the net, that is a serious problem.

Wait until springtime, when the going gets tough,and the whistles and PP go away, you'll be wishing we had a couple extra monsters.

i agree 100%.

Alberts is the right size and looked o.k tonight but we need to trade for solid shhiittkickker beast Defensemen. 6"4 ++ 225lbs w/ a mean streak. Unfortunately none of our D play physical and thats a MASSIVE problem. Gillis's problem.

Hamhuis looks like he's on the verge of tears half the time whats up with that ?

i like our guys but we need balance and not having a couple big nasty ogres on D is a problem which will be ruthlessly exposed when everything is on the line.

I just don't understand why Kesler still dives when he knows that he already has that reputation.....if order to get rid of the diver, yapper label, Kelser needs to drop the groves and fights some tough guys more often, until then, he is just a diver and can't back up his yapping on the ice...

i agree 100%.

Alberts is the right size and looked o.k tonight but we need to trade for solid shhiittkickker beast Defensemen. 6"4 ++ 225lbs w/ a mean streak. Unfortunately none of our D play physical and thats a MASSIVE problem. Gillis's problem.

Hamhuis looks like he's on the verge of tears half the time whats up with that ?

i like our guys but we need balance and not having a couple big nasty ogres on D is a problem which will be ruthlessly exposed when everything is on the line.

Archived