The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT- Vancouver vs. Phoenix, 2-26-13, Rogers Arena

Ryan Murray

I have been watching hockey for 20 years and the refs didn't get this bad till Gary Bettman took over the league so don't you sit there and tell me that I have no right to call Bettman out.

The big american teams Chicago, Detroit, etc are getting away with murder and teams like Vancouver are getting screwed on both non calls and phantom calls. I think its time you opened your eyes and realize how badly this problem has become.

So didn't want to start a new topic just for a quick question so wanted to chip it in here.

Is there a reason we let players walk to our net? It happend last night against the Coyotes and also against Detroit.

Why doesn't any of our D want to play to body? The only person I see always actively and consistently playing the body is Ballard.

This doesn't just go for the D but also other teams waltzing into our zone past our forwards... I can understand not taking the body all the time, especially when they have numbers, but when its a 2 against 4 or something like that I just can't understand.

Sorry if this deserves a new topic and its in the wrong place

Help out a new guy out and explain why we aren't making life hard for people walking to our net.

Archived