The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New GM of the Vancouver Canucks.

FutureNHLGm

I actually have no reason to hate MG but I am now. I don't like his attitude and just the way he presents himself in interviews in all that. He kinda acts too above everyone and too comfortable.

Marc Bergevin for example, presents himself very well.

I am here to propose a great idea for the Canucks

I'm tired of Gillis not firing AV and other coaching staff that should be fired, so I'm here to propose a potential gm that could take over.

The GM I'm proposing is.....Don Cherry

This is not a joke.

Don Cherry knows how to win, evidenced of his tenure with the Boston Bruins.

He will build this team for the playoffs and get hometown Canadian boys, not lazy Europeans like Ovechkin and Semin.

Tell me what you think....

Derp. I'm lost and don't know how I got here. Don Cherry with a great GM record? Just because he was a good coach in the SEVENTIES, which was over THIRTY YEARS AGO. He hasn't been anything but an analyst since 1980.

Also, he is a dinosaur in terms of hockey "knowledge". 7 years ago he criticized players who wore visors as "Europeans and French guys", and that they were less sportsmanlike. He also criticized players who pointed out mental illness problems as "pukes".

But I don't know why I am even responding to such an obvious TROLL.

You all think I'm trolling but the fact is: This team isn't winning a cup with a GM like this and with the personnel they have. It's just the sad truth. So stop mocking my threads because they actually are logical unlike 95% of the threads made on here. So be quiet and either respond with praise or don't respond at all. Thank you.

Archived