The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vicious Jamie Benn Crosscheck on Ryan Jones

-AJ-

Suspension-worthy?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, that's just an absurd statement. So every player that has been injured on a play that other people haven't been injured by in the past should retire? Did you even think about what you were writing there?

Only fined 10K because according to Shanahan he is a first time offender, well last time I checked Hansen was a first time offender but he was still suspended. The hit Benn did to Jones was 100 times worse then what Hansen did with Hossa, at least Hansens was a hockey play to get the puck, Benns had nothing to do with the puck or the play of the game, it was all intent to injure. But that's ok I guess to the NHL just a little slap on the wrist, BUSH LEAGUE.

Have anyone notice he hit his head pretty hard on the ice...? Not only that, he was completely off his guard and just made a stop, just as Benn crosschecked him.

Jones wasn't intended to crash into the goalie. Did you see how he apologized to him?

I have to say that is suspension worthy to Benn..

Benn should have been given 1-2, but it's a star cheap-shotting a 4th liner so the decision is not surprising at all. Shanny is such a disappointment, I really had hopes he would do a better job in that role.

Lot of internet tough guys playing down that shot should lace em up and come for a skate. Tools.

Benn should have been given 1-2, but it's a star cheap-shotting a 4th liner so the decision is not surprising at all. Shanny is such a disappointment, I really had hopes he would do a better job in that role.

Lot of internet tough guys playing down that shot should lace em up and come for a skate. Tools.

Archived