Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Googs

Why Didn't We Pick Up Tom Sestito On Waivers

18 posts in this topic

He is Exactly the kind of player we are looking for. Am I wrong?

He's the definition of a goon, thats why.

sestito hasnt cleared waivers yet?............................

We just waived Volpatti to make room for Pinizzotto... why would pick up another grinder? Somebody would have to be dropped out again, which defeats the purpose of the Volpatti/Pinizzotto transaction.

We can pick him up cause of the Kesler injury. He is 6'5 230 pnds. He has decent hands for a 4th liner and seems he can skate. He beat Lucic in a fight. He is a bit of a project but the size, he fights pretty good. He is only 25 and he has some offensive ability. He is LW. He also hits alot. If he plays defence well enough then we should grab him. Think about it:

Setito Lapierre Wiese 6'5 230 pnds.

Draw back he might be a jerk.

We can pick him up cause of the Kesler injury. He is 6'5 230 pnds. He has decent hands for a 4th liner and seems he can skate. He beat Lucic in a fight. He is a bit of a project but the size, he fights pretty good. He is only 25 and he has some offensive ability. He is LW. He also hits alot. If he plays defence well enough then we should grab him. Think about it:

Setito Lapierre Wiese 6'5 230 pnds.

Draw back he might be a jerk.

Starting to think op is gillis himself.

Did I call this or what? I guess I had my finger on the pulse.

I think we are going to love Sestito in time. He is like Lapierre imo. He is yappy and dirty but I think AV can turn him into a very effective player. He has alot of tools we can use. He will be our biggest player and maybe second toughest after Kassian. Maybe as tough. And can play.

Did I call this or what? I guess I had my finger on the pulse.

I think we are going to love Sestito in time. He is like Lapierre imo. He is yappy and dirty but I think AV can turn him into a very effective player. He has alot of tools we can use. He will be our biggest player and maybe second toughest after Kassian. Maybe as tough. And can play.