122 replies to this topic

#121 Caboose

Caboose

Marlies Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,862 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:42 PM

If they launch a Nuke this big against South Korea, wouldnt they take themselves out as well? This fat kid is a real genius huh? ha ha!

I believe that map is showing the range that the missile can fly.

Posted Image

Vintage Canuck's #1 Supporter

#122 Armada

Armada

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,987 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:48 PM

America's diplomat is going back to NK.

Former NBA star Dennis Rodman is planning to bring his brand of basketball diplomacy to North Korea again.

Mr. Rodman says he is returning to visit North Korean Leader Kim Jong-un on Aug. 1, the Miami Herald reported.

“We have no plans really, as far as what we’re going to do over there, but we’ll just hang and have some fun,” he said.

http://www.theglobea...rticle11211495/

I believe that map is showing the range that the missile can fly.

lol
Posted Image
______________Eat, Sleep,Posted ImageRave, Repeat

#123 мцт вяздк чф

мцт вяздк чф

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,464 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

the way i see it, north korea not only does fear mongering as a way of extortion but to also make the west lose billions of dollars in false alarm preparation. its a win/win for them and until somebody knocks some sense into that regime this'll be the way for the forseable future.

KIM JONG UN'S FAVORITE HOCKEY TEAM ARE THE KELOWNA ROCKETS.

JOHN SHORTHOUSE'S VOICE REMINDS ME OF KERMIT THE FROG.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.