The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What a beautiful HST free day

Harbinger

OMG lunch was so good today, Plus it cost less. Lots of people wanted to talk about how nice it was to finally get a break again and get goods for cheaper once again. It was really nice. It seems the people at the restaurant were really appreciative of the HST being removed. That makes a lot of us.

OMG lunch was so good today, Plus it cost less. Lots of people wanted to talk about how nice it was to finally get a break again and get goods for cheaper once again. It was really nice. It seems the people at the restaurant were really appreciative of the HST being removed. That makes a lot of us.

You do realize there is nothing illegal about paying with cash right? There's also nothing illegal about getting a discount for paying with cash too.

You can sign a bill of sale, pay with cash, and you're just as covered as if you paid via cheque or anything else.

Ok in the spirit of trying to get along with you - let me re phrase that - I would make a suggestion that where you copy/paste pre existing posts on the forum into a mega post that it would be beneficial to some users on mobile devices if such lengthy posts are used within the spoiler capability of the forum. I have zero idea how its done just that I have seen some people use it for mega posts or re quotes and it was very much appreciated. My comments are not a complaint - I did not say trolling or belittle your opinions as posted - I simply made a request to shorten the mega post.

Now back to the question I asked you - without blaming anyone what would be your suggestions on fixing it at this point? The HST as we know it is dead and the horse aint getting any deader - lets move on to the "now what" discussion.

Archived