The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Will you be signing everyone at once?

So say I offer player x a contract and he goes to another team, will I have a chance to offer on player y (who also got other offers)?

How they did it last year was release a wave of signings (4-5 players) at a time. Most of the bigger names waited a few days for everyone to get a fair offer in. Isn't the same kind of rushed FA we see IRL.

Will you be signing everyone at once?

So say I offer player x a contract and he goes to another team, will I have a chance to offer on player y (who also got other offers)?

How they did it last year was release a wave of signings (4-5 players) at a time. Most of the bigger names waited a few days for everyone to get a fair offer in. Isn't the same kind of rushed FA we see IRL.

This. They will come in waves, so you will have a chance. Just dont put all your eggs in one basket.

If you want to sign prospects from this draft (or any other) to ELCs, you may now send me the offers.

I would prefer if you didnt ask to sign all of them if you have a crap ton, because each one has to be created, rated, and implemented into the system. Most GMs are pretty good about this anyways, just a friendly reminder.

Edit: You can send these at any time, there is no time frame in which they have to be signed.

If you are asking to sign a 2014, or even 2013 draftee, please include when they were selected in the PM. It saves me from having to go look for each prospect.

It would also be really helpful if you guys provided some info, whether from HF, EP, or a reputable site (THW, THN, etc.), about the prospect so we can rate them accurately.

Should we send these sites to you and VC?

Just provide a link(s) when you're signing or asking for a prospect to be created. Info with regards to a prospect's play style or assets/flaws like what is usually done on Forecaster (e.g. http://www.forecaster.ca/demos/hockey/player.php?8947) or THW (http://thehockeywriters.com/artturi-lehkonen-the-next-ones-2013-nhl-draft-prospect-profile/) would be a lot more helpful than just plain stats.

Archived