The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

One thing i've always found so frustrating about these games is that no matter how much effort you put into your team it doesnt make too much of a difference

Dallas now 5-2-1 while icing the worst roster ever assembled in the history of everything

One thing i've always found so frustrating about these games is that no matter how much effort you put into your team it doesnt make too much of a difference

Dallas now 5-2-1 while icing the worst roster ever assembled in the history of everything

Dallas has Willie Mitchell bruv.

I feel ya knockin!

Honestly, I'm convinced it ALL comes down to trying match the strategies to what you have on the ice.

I don't think much else matters THAT much. I think STHS bends/tweaks SOMETHING to help the weaker teams.

Honestly, I'm convinced it ALL comes down to trying match the strategies to what you have on the ice.

I don't think much else matters THAT much. I think STHS bends/tweaks SOMETHING to help the weaker teams.

whoever runs this crap is a big time troll

To be fair, the leafs start every year really well

Semin, Little, and OEL are the only players getting points on a regular basis. :lol: 7-0-0 is my best winning streak in STHS I think.

According to the website you are 7-0-0 but W3. Dafuq is this sorcery?

Probably an overtime or shoot out win (example: the website will say SOW1 instead of W1)

I had a shootout win in there, and the site doesn't count OT/SO wins in the same streak category as regulation wins when it shows the (W3) type thing.

Ahh ok. Thanks for clarifying!

Archived