The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Experiment time

messier's_elbow

Well I'm not going to quote lines because quite honestly, who can predict AV's team selections.

What I would say is I was impressed with Schroeder's eye for a killer pass and if he was to centre Raymond and Hansen on the 3rd it might be lethal. After all they did well at the start of the season.

Ebbet is a real trier but he lacks speed and definitely lacks Schroeder's hockey sense. I don't know what Schroeder is like as a person but all I think he needs, even at his size is to "play bigger" and be more aggressive. If he has that in him, now is the time to show it.

So sorry but lappy is made for the playoffs and will have to take the 3C away from schroeder boy

so im afraid you'll have to edit your post :wacko:

In playoffs,

Lappy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Schroeder :picard:

If Kassian clicks with the sedins we would be rocking.

Sedin Sedin Kassian

Raymond Kesler Burrows

Higgins Roy Hansen

Pinnizoto Lappierre Weise

These lines are so perfect. 3 very dangerous scoring threats. 3 very capable shutdown lines. Each line has a good balance of speed and muscle. It's perfect. Plus we have got some good players on reserve.

Seriously? People actually consider Schroeder as a playoff option? And exactly what the you know what has Raymond done the last month or more to warrant second line consideration?

The same brainiacs with these ideas will be the same guys hollering for AV's head when that lineup gets swept aside in the first round.

Seriously? People actually consider Schroeder as a playoff option? And exactly what the you know what has Raymond done the last month or more to warrant second line consideration?

The same brainiacs with these ideas will be the same guys hollering for AV's head when that lineup gets swept aside in the first round.

Archived