The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Experiment time

messier's_elbow

A.V. Has to experiment 2 things in these two meaningless games. First he has to get Kassian on the Sedin line and see what he can do... Cause if we play the Blues its going to be a war. Get Kassians confidence up. He gets fired up playing with the Sedins from what I can see. Burrows should have a game or two with Kesler and see what they can do together. Second thing is get 3 solid lines going. Henrik,Kesler,Roy,Lappy as the centers... Thats what should be in A.V.s head right now..

A.V. Has to experiment 2 things in these two meaningless games. First he has to get Kassian on the Sedin line and see what he can do... Cause if we play the Blues its going to be a war. Get Kassians confidence up. He gets fired up playing with the Sedins from what I can see. Burrows should have a game or two with Kesler and see what they can do together. Second thing is get 3 solid lines going. Henrik,Kesler,Roy,Lappy as the centers... Thats what should be in A.V.s head right now..

Daniel - Henrik - Kassian <-- Primary scoring

Higgins - Roy - Kesler <-- Secondary scoring and two-way line

Burrows - Lapierre - Hansen <-- TRUE shutdown/agitating/energy line

Raymond - Schroeder - Booth <-- Tertiary scoring with tremendous speed

Sedins - Burr (These guys just own everyone.)

Roy - Kesler - Higgins (Each have the ability to create their own chances and finish.)

Hansen - Schroeder - Raymond (Fast, fast, fast. Enough skill to score goals and not be a defensive liability.)

Kassian - Lappy - Pinnizotto (These three will have monstrous hits all game long.)

Ham - Juice (I don't want to split up Garry and Hammy but now that Corrado is in the lineup, everyone can play their proper side.)

Edler - Tanev (Solid pairing. Safe defensively and can contribute offensively.)

Garrison - Corrado (Ultimate shutdown line. Big hits and solid passing.)

I wouldn't mind keeping Hamhuis and Garrison together but then Corrado would be out because Juice and Tanev both play the right side.

Sedins - Kassian (These guys just own everyone.)

Burrows - Kesler - Raymond (Each have the ability to create their own chances and finish.)

Higgens - Roy - Hansen (Fast, fast, fast. Enough skill to score goals and not be a defensive liability.)

Weise - Lappy- Pinnizotto (These three will have monstrous hits all game long.)

Ham - Juice (I don't want to split up Garry and Hammy but now that Corrado is in the lineup, everyone can play their proper side.)

Edler - Tanev (Solid pairing. Safe defensively and can contribute offensively.)

Garrison - Corrado (Ultimate shutdown line. Big hits and solid passing.)

I wouldn't mind keeping Hamhuis and Garrison together but then Corrado would be out because Juice and Tanev both play the right side.

Archived