The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Secrets / Tips to beating the San Jose Sharks in Round 1?

Slegr

I think what you've been saying the last few days is delusional, just ripping the Canucks Non stop. I agree that April was not our best month, but keep in mind, despite what you said, our record in March is 7-5-1 which is not great at all, but not as bad as YOU are making it sound like.

I am expecting a 6 game win by Vancouver is Schneider is playing. If luongo is in, then we are out in 5 games.

I'm not delusional. In fact, it got worse as the month went on. They got their ass kicked by the Oilers, couldn't even challenge the Ducks B team, the Chicago game was probably their best game of the year, they looked like piss against the Wings, Stars and Blues prior to that.

The only competition they actually beat, aside from the very last game, was non playoff teams. Not to mention the Flames grossly outshot the Canucks in both of those games. A better team would have smoked them.

Snap shot of AV during the Oilers game once he learned that we were facing San Jose instead of LA in the last game of the season.

112796199.jpg

I think he was signaling to his players that we are facing the Sharks and we don't need to have momentum going into playoffs. This resulted in the team resting and allowing the Oilers to win their own Stanley Cup by scoring 5 goals in a span of less than 4 minutes and relieving Luongo of his duties.

Archived