The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] R1G2 | San Jose Sharks @ Vancouver Canucks | 7:00PM | TSN | SJS LEADS 1-0

Blueberries

With Gaunce being called up and if he was in the line up tomorrow night, would you guys rather play him with Weise and Kassian which would give us a pretty big fourth line? Or give him some minutes and play him with Raymond and Hansen on the third line?

How are people predicting us to win 3-1, 4-1 etc... Our problem all season has been scoring lol... I would love to win but I think the sharks will beat us 2-1... We won't just magically put on the gas, this team has looked soulless and useless most of the season.

How are people predicting us to win 3-1, 4-1 etc... Our problem all season has been scoring lol... I would love to win but I think the sharks will beat us 2-1... We won't just magically put on the gas, this team has looked soulless and useless most of the season.

Tom Kowal and Brad Watson are the refs with Mark Wheeler and Steve Miller on the lines. Kowal is the one who cost Schneids a shutout in the Hawks game but at least he calls a home-advantage game. Canucks win 4-1 and the parade is back on.

Great effort on GDT, LegitCanuck.

As far as I'm concerned we need more than just a win here. Psychologically the Sharks are all over us. We need to give them a good doing to get the upper hand in this contest or I fear we will fizzle out.

I am predicting a 5-0 win for the Canucks, although that is NOT the lines I would have picked to get it done........but who knows.

My dream lines. I would guarantee these lines would score all the way down to the 4th.

Sedins with Kesler

Higgins - Roy - Burrows

Raymond - Schroeder - Hansen

Lappy - Gaunce - Kassian

and bring Ballard back on the left with Alberts.

Archived