The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lu's Yaletown penthouse for sale.

yeah, yeah, yeah. Where does Lou live whilst all this is going on? I say again that this is an old vid prior to Lou buying it.

I'd give you odds that this vid was taken BEFORE anyone moved in and put in their own pictures, paint and decent furniture. Where did Lou hide the nice sofa etc. and will it fit in his new place? Is he willing to cart it to his next city where it may be too big/small wrong colour or style.? Places like this are often sold with all the furniture thrown in.

Look at the link and see if this place is 100% staged or does it look lived in? Note power cords and blankets, cork boards with stuff on it as well as magnets on the the washing machine and soap in the cupboard? There are a million more clues that this house is actually lived in.

http://www.soprovich.com/home2206.html

2 years ago, I think it was round one against Chicago. Everybody was down on Lu, fans, media. My wife, daughter and I got quite upset. We felt it was entirely disrespectful, hurtful and not deserved. My daughter made a sign that said We Love Luongo...nice blue and green lettering. We made several hundred copies and spent the evening before the next game plastering the seawall in our neighborhood with them - all around Yaletown, David Lamb park, George Wainborn park...we put em up everywhere. It was done for us and the other fans...what else can fans do but support their players? We secretly kinda hoped Roberto would see one and realize he is still loved here.

He played outstanding and said he went for a walk on the seawall after the game.

We never knew where though, figured it was over by Kits or something

Seeing this, I don't think it would have been possible for him not to see them...a lot of them.

Sigh...We will miss you Roberto. You are a class act.

Bring on the cool story bro comments.

2 years ago, I think it was round one against Chicago. Everybody was down on Lu, fans, media. My wife, daughter and I got quite upset. We felt it was entirely disrespectful, hurtful and not deserved. My daughter made a sign that said We Love Luongo...nice blue and green lettering. We made several hundred copies and spent the evening before the next game plastering the seawall in our neighborhood with them - all around Yaletown, David Lamb park, George Wainborn park...we put em up everywhere. It was done for us and the other fans...what else can fans do but support their players? We secretly kinda hoped Roberto would see one and realize he is still loved here.

He played outstanding and said he went for a walk on the seawall after the game.

We never knew where though, figured it was over by Kits or something

Seeing this, I don't think it would have been possible for him not to see them...a lot of them.

Sigh...We will miss you Roberto. You are a class act.

Bring on the cool story bro comments.

Archived