The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

*** Big Brother 15 Thread ***

Apples

Ya that's what I was thinking same thing that they did for Canada. hoping that GM goes in the house then Candice goes back in, that would be amazing. Did you catch their confrontation when Candice left the house? GM is such a bitch

If she didn't play such a terrible game, I would say I really actually like Candice. But I don't think there's been a single episode I've seen since maybe the 2nd week where I haven't had a moment where I went, "Wow, Helen is SMART." She has the real power in the house. Amanda is making too much of a spectacle of herself. I was all for Helen flipping the house on Amanda, but she made a really great point. Once Amanda's gone, Helen's got the biggest target on here back.

And can anyone explain why all of a sudden Judd was the odd man out? I mean...I didn't get Aaryn's bit about Judd playing her at all. I know that Judd and Aaryn got really close the last week...but was that it?

Also, I HATE that they got rid of BBMVP already. When Julie said that the Jury were out but not out, my sister said maybe they would turn into the BBMVP. I thought that would have been an interesting twist. But yeah, I'm also just going to assume someone in Jury will come back.

Archived