The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

*** Big Brother 15 Thread ***

Apples

Tell me about it. At first I thought she was just a really really nice person. Now her jumping up and down and "yayyy * insert the house guest who just won something* you're amazing, you're so good, you're going to win this game" thing has gotten so f'n annoying after she's said it to just about everyone.

First off about Amanada being backdoored, a woman like that has been backdoored before if ya know what I mean nudge nudge wink wink bobs yer uncle. I am so tired of the last three seasons being all about what the house wants, go with the flow don't make waves etc....the most exciting person this season has been elissa because she put up bonafide threats and power players all of whom went home. Ever since then it's been a sad mockery of a show, some racism some fighting, some poor me moments. Nothing to generate any interest at all. Even Dan and Boogie were at least exciting last season....hell the nerdy kid on BB Canada played a more exciting game by throwing up into that sink. If there is no shocking veto action in all honesty this game belongs to Amanada and Mcrae (whom I hope wins out over her just to see her cry)

This game won't pick up until Spencer is gone, which is inevitably this week. Which sucks because he's the only one left that I like.

This season has been so painfully predictable because no one is willing to go against Amanda or Helen. Now that Spencer is likely leaving, they'll have no choice but to make some dramatic moves that will probably be just as predictable as they are now.

Worst season ever.

Wow crazy night in the HOH. Aaryn was sooo drunk and she...

Its kind of..

NSFW

You know what that means right?

Not Safe For Work.

Make sure no one is around you

Incredibly NSFW

I warned you NSFW

Last warning..

Fine look her than.

2nq4plc.jpg

You just got Andy'ed.

Wow crazy night in the HOH. Aaryn was sooo drunk and she...

Its kind of..

NSFW

You know what that means right?

Not Safe For Work.

Make sure no one is around you

Incredibly NSFW

I warned you NSFW

Last warning..

Fine look her than.

2nq4plc.jpg

You just got Andy'ed.

Just want to ask.

Does anyone else hate Amanda?

Seriously, she beats Mcrae in the HoH comp and gloats to his face yet last week it was whine whine whine why can't you just let me win

I do not like Amanda at all and am praying she goes home but Aaryn doesn't have a game of her own to speak of at all.

Helen for all that I don't like her is at least part of a 2 person team that has affected change in the house.

Elissa's MVP nominations ALL went home, changing the game play. Helen got Judd kicked out, biggest shocker so far.

The rest of the house....is sad tragic and complete toadies.

I am going to do what the house wants

The house wants this.

It's good for my game to do everything the house wants.

Seriously sad and predictable

Archived