The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 14 GM Connected "Prestige Worldwide" PLAY LEAGUE [XBOX360] (3 TEAMS AVAILABLE)

yeah this one is great, you'll love it

This will easily be one of the better leagues in NHL 14 as it was in NHL 13. We try to keep everyone active as much as possible, you'll see that when the league rules get put up later next week or so.

Well I'm glad to here this, makes me more pumped to get this going can't wait to get that feel of building my team again(considering I'm probably getting stuck with Calgary), but I'm actually okay with that.

Alright, how long did the waiting list have to wait for teams in '13?

In NHL 13 there was no waiting list, it was a first come, first serve basis because it was the first time the league was ever created (First time GMC was added to NHL). All the people on this list are people from the league that either stayed with the league for longstanding times with a clean slate, or people who ended within the league, with a clean slate.

In NHL 13 there was no waiting list, it was a first come, first serve basis because it was the first time the league was ever created (First time GMC was added to NHL). All the people on this list are people from the league that either stayed with the league for longstanding times with a clean slate, or people who ended within the league, with a clean slate.

Oh I see. Well i'm hoping someone's xbox breaks and is unable to play anymore I suppose :lol:

Archived