The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Omertà]

Captain Aerosex

Because Reigning Champ never came out with his "sheriff" he must be Mafia, he has been given enough time to do so. Even if he is TP he is obviously been working with/for the mafia the last few rounds. Hopefully if he is TP with his last words he will tell us who the Two mafia are in his "Sheriff Alliance"

That is all

TP please Vote RC, You must see that I Was working with OTTS the real Sheriff, You must see that he was wrong about Kryten (Thought he was Lackey but he was Watcher). I am the only Special Left and maybe not after this round.

My guess is there are 4 or 5 Mafia Left and the Lackey.

I will write this because I won't be here next round in all likelyhood.

RC - Is either Mafia or knows the identity of 2 Mafia (his fake Sheriff Alliance)

Gally - Is still in my Mind Mafia, and the Vig payed the price for trusting him (as Did we all really). The chance that he is NOT mafia is 1/3 (for the chance of the lackey blocking the Mafia's first move) and 1/15 (the chance the Mafia lucked out with the vig). Therefore the chance he is not Mafia is 1/45 or about 2.3%

Lemons - sorry buddy your my fruit of choice for life but I have a gut feeling you are the Lackey.

JE-14 - This guy has been lurking since his suspension was lifted and we really haven't heard from him, when he was the most active TP last round - trying to fly under the radar.

The rest I have suspicions and what not but nothing to really go off of.

Archived