The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I have a DATE :)

Heisenberg

Guest Gumballthechewy

the OP. Also you know because you posted in this thread before :rolleyes:

If you think I remember something I posted here two days ago let alone half a year ago you don't know me very well.

Your username is perfect to your situation.

Walter White was a nerdy, passive, low confidence individual. He transformed himself into a confident, aggressive, thrill seeking Heisenberg.

Learn the ways bro. (Minus the meth cooking...unless you're into that and want some quick money).

Guest Gumballthechewy

I've posted over 90,000 times on other forums and can remember them all so I don't buy that.

Then maybe you should spend less time posting on forums and more time going out with girls.

If you're really that horny and just need to bust a nut, why don't you just fap?

It will save you time,money, and energy worrying about all this. You don't seem like you want a relationship just someone you can go to pound town on am I right?

Also I would recommend exercising and getting fresh air. When you are busy with school/work or other constructive activities you won't get distracted by your urges.

Your username is perfect to your situation.

Walter White was a nerdy, passive, low confidence individual. He transformed himself into a confident, aggressive, thrill seeking Heisenberg.

Learn the ways bro. (Minus the meth cooking...unless you're into that and want some quick money).

i have tried to begin a transformation into a rugged male who is great with the ladies, however I lack the friends to have the ''wingman'' who can help lure them in, also Im VERY attracted to large girls which is awful because they don't tend to go out much which leads to online dating and Tinder, unfortunately I haven't even had a like on Tinder so I don't know what to do.

I have to lose weight, make some friends, experiment with a woman to understand how everything works, and its so overwhelming it's much easier to grab a bag of chips and a mccain cake and watch Season 1 of Game of Thrones again tbh.

is it still trolling if you're just trying to get people to give good, honest gosh-darn advice?

what if you follow-up on the advice with an inspiring story of perseverance that warms the cockles of people's hearts?

would that not conjure images of a more good-natured creature of fantasy?

I'm going to vote "unicorning" but I'm just spitballing here.

i don't have any inspiring stories, id prefer if somebody was like ''whoa man i was there i was in your spot but i changed and here's how….'' then I'd be able to draw inspiration from them. For me an inspiring story would be that i actually showed up to class.

here's some advice: stop trolling, stop hating women and start hating yourself instead

Archived