The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 5)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

St. Louis Blues Current Line-up

Michael Grabner - Patrik Berglund - Chris Stewart

Mikael Granlund - Valtteri Filppula - Jaden Schawrtz

Kirill Kabanov - Jarret Stoll - Craig Smith/?????

Matt D'agostini - Quinton Howden - ??????

Alex Pietrangelo - Derek Morris

Brian Campbell - Phil Baltisberger

Roman Polak - ??????

Jaroslav Halak

Jordan Binnington

Since FA is right around the corner, this is what my lineup currently looks like. I'll be looking to add a bottom pairing defenceman in FA with the 10M or so that I have. There's a chance I could take a stab at someone bigger and move Baltisberger down, after seeing his re-rate though, he'll definitely be playing his first full NHL season. I'll also be looking to build on that 4th line, and there's a chance I might try to make my 3rd line a bit better still.

Lineup isn't close to final though, depending on what happens in Pre-season, but I'm pretty confident with my Top-6 right now. I expect this roster to be challenging Nashville for the division this year.

St. Louis Blues Current Line-up

Michael Grabner - Patrik Berglund - Chris Stewart

Mikael Granlund - Valtteri Filppula - Jaden Schawrtz

Kirill Kabanov - Jarret Stoll - Craig Smith/?????

Matt D'agostini - Quinton Howden - ??????

Alex Pietrangelo - Derek Morris

Brian Campbell - Phil Baltisberger

Roman Polak - ??????

Jaroslav Halak

Jordan Binnington

Since FA is right around the corner, this is what my lineup currently looks like. I'll be looking to add a bottom pairing defenceman in FA with the 10M or so that I have. There's a chance I could take a stab at someone bigger and move Baltisberger down, after seeing his re-rate though, he'll definitely be playing his first full NHL season. I'll also be looking to build on that 4th line, and there's a chance I might try to make my 3rd line a bit better still.

Lineup isn't close to final though, depending on what happens in Pre-season, but I'm pretty confident with my Top-6 right now. I expect this roster to be challenging Nashville for the division this year.

Where did you see the rerate?

Regardless the ratings for players are complete and the link will be posted either tonight or tomorrow

!!!

Are we hiding the ratings of UFAs like we did last year? I liked that.

It would mean me going through the spreadsheet player by player and pulling out the UFA's and saving them to another sheet

It would be a ton of work

No need for doing this imo. You've already rated 1200 (?) players. You deserve a gud break

Just show UFA ratings if it's easier for you

No need for doing this imo. You've already rated 1200 (?) players. You deserve a gud break

Yeah, don't bother. You did all that work, and not to be selfish, but I want FA to start nowwwwwww

I'm with them. And thanks a ton VC, magnificent work like you always do! :)

Updated Timeline

I am leaving for Portland tomorrow and will be back Sunday or Monday

As some of you know I have finished rating all 1244 players who had a contract last season or are currently under contract. This does not include goalies as I will be rating them during FA

Once I get back I will update the league file and website

FA will begin on Tuesday at 12:00am

Please send all offers to SOB and myself and they must include player name, contract length and salary, any NTC/NMC that may be applicable and a brief explanation as to why said player will want to come to your team. This goes for all UFA's.

Last season and the previous few (not so much) we ran into issues where GM's were offering AHL contracts to players who for the most part were NHL regulars. This season SOB and myself will be using our discretion on this matter so don't expect a player we feel should be in the NHL sign with your AHL team

If there is any questions please ask

Archived