The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

security guard

si robertson

There are 3 types of security guards:

Those too lazy for real work

Those too stupid for real work

Wannabe cops

I was the first for a period of time when I was 19. The 3rd type are the real idiots to watch out for.

the best is when they're small guys with inferiority complexes lol

i remember once my buddy was drunk out front and the security guard who was about half his size told him to get the f*** out of here or he won't be invited back, he told the security guard he doesn't give a f*** about what he says and the guy starts going off about how he's "ex-military" and other garbage lol.

it's like yeah u must have been awesome if u went from the military to being a bouncer

i remember once my buddy was drunk out front and the security guard who was about half his size told him to get the f*** out of here or he won't be invited back, he told the security guard he doesn't give a f*** about what he says and the guy starts going off about how he's "ex-military" and other garbage lol.

it's like yeah u must have been awesome if u went from the military to being a bouncer

Very ignorant comment.

i get a kick out of old men security guards or very small women

how will they stop a crime lol?

I always wonder about old men East-Indian Security Guards.

If something happens, they are like three calls away and a game of telephone before someone can speak clearly to 9-1-1.

I have never taken any rent a cop seriously as they have no more authority than any civilian but I have thought the same. I used to do jobs for clients in videography and one client would use personal security and literally had 70 year old women on the security team

Lol I workedd with an older guy, he did mobile patrol, didn't know how to use the radio or computers too well. Also had a french girl who had the thickest accent, it was crazy. Weird thing was she had a slight mustache.

Securities don't stop crimes. In fact, it's illegal for them to confront in any physical contact with any person they try to stop.

What is the point of a security guard? I just never knew what their point was if they couldn't do anything than just calling 9/11 which could be done by any bystanders.

I have never taken any rent a cop seriously as they have no more authority than any civilian but I have thought the same. I used to do jobs for clients in videography and one client would use personal security and literally had 70 year old women on the security team

How can they be cops if they don't have any more authority than any civilians. They are not cops.

Actually that job fits them perfectly. Do you expect all military men and women to become heart surgeons?

They aren't there to be taken seriously they're there to make sure u don't break in to the place they're guarding. The fact that ur evaluating how much u take them seriously is implying that you're calculating on their authority and impeding on it which is sad if u think about it.

They're just making a living. I got over the whole cops are pigs thing when i was in my teens and i didn't need to move on to security guards to keep feeling like a man without risking getting put in the tank for a night,

Grow the frack up.

Archived