The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[BOXING]Related discussion here!

Angry Goose

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-06-28 at 1:00 AM, Dr. Crossbar said:

Donald Curry was unstoppable until this fight. Remember watching it live. Still somewhat stunned.

Slightly before my time. I grew up watching tale end of Mike Tyson era, Roy Jones Jr, Prince Naseem when TSN would be all the fights with host Russ Abner. 

Got too watch a ton of PPV thanks to illegal dish network satellite as well!

• 4 weeks later...
On 2018-07-30 at 2:36 AM, SILLY GOOSE said:

Props to Mikey Garcia and Terrence Crawford.  They continue to win tough fights convincingly.  

Also, do the Charlo brothers kind of scare me?

Love what Garcia, Crawford and Charos are doing. They ain’t backing down from anyone and trying to fight all the toughest challengers out there. 

Joshua ducked Wilder but word has it we’re going to see an even better and a true heavyweight tilt in December 2018.

Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder

7 hours ago, HI5 said:

Love what Garcia, Crawford and Charos are doing. They ain’t backing down from anyone and trying to fight all the toughest challengers out there. 

Joshua ducked Wilder but word has it we’re going to see an even better and a true heavyweight tilt in December 2018.

That would be a great fight to watch.  the pre-fight drama would be ridiculous.  I WANT to see a GGG Jermell Charlo fight badly.  

On 2018-08-02 at 5:28 PM, SILLY GOOSE said:

That would be a great fight to watch.  the pre-fight drama would be ridiculous.  I WANT to see a GGG Jermell Charlo fight badly.  

Huge huge risk and reward for Wilder or Fury. If we see the Fury who made Klitschko look like an amateur the heavyweight division is in for a rude awakening. In my opinion whoever wins this fight will be officially the A-side and this is a huge mess up on Joshua’s side. No chance he gets his 80 million up front now. 

Charlo vs GGG would have been huge, I was really hoping for this when Carnell failed his drug test. But now one of the Charlos just got charged with something, I’m not sure if it was Jermell or Jermall. But that may put back a potential bout for a little while.

Deontay Wilder will be ringside for Tyson Fury’s second comeback fight and pretty much signifies that we will witness a massive tilt by end of 2018. 

Fury looks better than ever and may very well shake up the whole heavyweight division.

On 02/08/2018 at 8:59 AM, HI5 said:

Got to bet on wilder.

Most disagree but I got Fury>>>Wilder>>>Joshua. 

The promotion for Fury and Wilder has already kicked off in Belfast with a a lot of crazy videos comin up on YouTube. 

BJS apparently chucked half a chicken at Wilder in Nandos and ran off. 

Fury vs Wilder official.

Sounds like both are in agreement that AJ is ducking them? 

btw...whoever continues to list Fury as 6'9" is crazy. Wilder is 6'7" and clearly taller than Fury. I remember seeing Fury faceoff with Klitschko (6'6") and they were eye to eye. 

Edited by RRypien37

On 17/08/2018 at 7:10 PM, HI5 said:

Most disagree but I got Fury>>>Wilder>>>Joshua. 

The promotion for Fury and Wilder has already kicked off in Belfast with a a lot of crazy videos comin up on YouTube. 

BJS apparently chucked half a chicken at Wilder in Nandos and ran off. 

Good time for boxing.