The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 15 Thread

PlayStation

Makes me think they should get rid of overalls all together.

I still think they should have an option where the overalls are removed so you have to use your brain to make a lineup instead of putting the best overalls on the top lines. You'd have to decide who's best for the offensive positions or defensive positions and make a decision between two players that individual stats are pretty close. Only bad thing is, if you play a decent amount of time, you learn the overalls of a lot of players and then it'd somewhat defeat the purpose (at least until players are getting older and prospects are coming in).

Kesler and Hall should of been in the 86-88 range. Luongo 88 overall or under. Minor things. Zetterberg is debatable but I'll let that slide. Rest is whatever. Sedins of course underrated but they'll prove the haters wrong after an off season.

They should really fix the Vintage Jersey thing. Not sure about NHL 14 since I never bought it, but in NHL 13, whenever you select a Vintage Jersey from a previous year, the players look fat in them when you play. It also does it for the Country jerseys and the European jerseys.

Jerseys were kinda like that IRL too before they switched to the Edge jersey format in 2007.

Question about GM Mode Connected. Are you able to set up leagues where the games just simulate and you don't have to play any of them? So all you do is just manage your team and make trades etc?

I'd love to set one of those up if so on the PS4.

A bunch of guys on here and other websites have been doing this since GM Connected was introduced. We just set all of our teams to HMN only(so nobody can play against CPU) just in case anyone wants to cheat.

We manage our teams, make trades, scout players, etc. We have a schedule for week advancement, etc.

Still seeing what happens regarding a PS4 one, but I'd love to start one up. I was the one who originally started it a couple of years ago. It's a bit of work to be a Commissioner.

I'm currently still in a couple sim leagues as well, so they're obviously long-running.

Just like the regular GMC leagues, all the games you don't play get simulated. So in our case, we just don't play any. Either that or we watch games with another HMN and set it to Coach. It's pretty interesting seeing who actually has the best team.

MAY NOT HE A NHL 15 DEMO

Madden NFL 15 isnt releasing a demo, instead they want you to get the EA Access and try the game for $5. No word on NHL, but would not be surprised if that was the same.

Interesting...but as there's still no word on EA Access and when it's available, it strikes me as odd. I just want to play this ruddy game already :lol:

Archived