The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 15 Thread

PlayStation

No Malkin? Surprising, I thought he would be at least 93 overall.

Yeah, I was thinking that as well.

It's funny, I don't know where this was located on the EA Forums if somebody at HFBoards found it. I don't see it anywhere.

I feel like it has to be legit though, because I don't think these pictures were available before.

Yeah, I was thinking that as well.

It's funny, I don't know where this was located on the EA Forums if somebody at HFBoards found it. I don't see it anywhere.

I feel like it has to be legit though, because I don't think these pictures were available before.

Right here.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/120/10142194.page

It was initally posted on Reddit but then it got taken down.

Here are the details:

5. Ryan Getzlaf - Anaheim Ducks - 92 Overall

Getzlaf finished the 2013-14 NHL season with 87 points and a Hart Trophy nomination – but more importantly he finds himself inside the Top 5 Centers list in NHL 15! He is an elite playmaker in a power forwards body – coming in with 5 stars in Puck Skills, Senses, Shooting, Skating, and Physical ability.

4. Pavel Datsyuk - Detroit Red Wings - 93 Overall

Summary: If Datsyuk focused solely on offense he would have the potential to be in the NHL scoring race every single year. Instead Pavel is a legendary two-way forward who consistency finishes near the top of the league in takeaway.

3. Jonathan Toews - Chicago Blackhawks - 93 Overall

Although the nickname Captain Serious holds up for Jonathan Toews, Mr. Everything is a better descriptor of what he actually brings to the ice every night. Whether it’s (95) rated Faceoffs, (93) Puck Control, or (89) Speed, Acceleration, and Agility – he really does do it all.

2. Steven Stamkos - Tampa Bay Lightning - 93 Overall

If it wasn’t for an unfortunate leg injury – Stamkos would have challenged Crosby for the leagues points’ leader and was probably the favorite to lead the league in goals. Stamkos utilizes five star Puck Skills, Senses, Shooting and Skating to be one of the league’s top offensive forces.

1. Sidney Crosby - Pittsburgh Penguins - 96 Overall

Summary: This shouldn’t come as much of a surprise but last year’s Hart Trophy winner comes in as the top rated player in NHL 15. Crosby dominates in almost every aspect on the game, possessing five star ratings in Puck Skills, Senses, Shooting, Defense, and Skating. Within those categories he retains multiple 90+ ratings including a (93) rating for Wrist Shot Accuracy and Power; as well as (95) Deking, Hand-Eye, Passing, and Puck Control.

I hope that the air flowing beneath the jerseys is just exaggerated to show off the effect. The jerseys looks like thin bags with logos and numbers painted on as opposed to how they actually look on the ice

Its less in those pictures but in one of the latest trailers you see a Sharks player celebrating and the logo is rippling with the rest of the jersey, which isnt at all like the adhered logos and numbers/lettering is on the actual thing

Archived