The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

im wondering after trading garrison whos gonna replace his 33 points off d

canuktravella

To counteract the Flames, (when will BB get away from his telescopic view of hockey) we need to have our PP going. It will be interesting to see if the Flames are top of the PIM colum come the end of the season...miss the play-offs but win the PIM's competition'' Until the skills tournement I don't think any one will notice Garrison is not there

Yeah I agree, I see Calgary coming pretty darn close if they don't win it.

I don't care about the skills competition so I won't miss him at all .. on the ice.

I rather like him as a person though.

Tan man is my second favourite player and I'm thinking he's pretty lucky to break 20 points. How do you see him breaking 35+?

Edit: doesn't he have like 20 some odd career points. Lol.

If he hits Hamhuis' career average of +/- 25 points, we should be ecstatic.

Barring any other moves, it's looking to me like it's going to have to be one of Sanguinetti, Weber and a way outside chance of Corrado playing with Edler to replace Garrison's output (along with the rest of the D stepping up).

Care to explain your reasoning?

tumblr_ms9ernRmJt1sh0ju7o1_500.gif

Tanev is a good skater, has good vision, good passer, accurate wrister. He has the ability to rush the puck up the ice but it seems to me he is too tentative and always takes the safe route... Always. He needs to take chances a little more because he has the skating ability to not get burnt. He needs to jump up into the play more. If he can start taking more chances and master knowing when to jump up and when not to, I can see him putting up over 35 points with PP time.

Tan man is my second favourite player and I'm thinking he's pretty lucky to break 20 points. How do you see him breaking 35+?

Edit: doesn't he have like 20 some odd career points. Lol.

He has literally all the tools except a good slap shot.

Archived