The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

FIFA 15

-Vintage Canuck-

Alexandre Lacazette would be a better player at striker than Musa. I am saving up for his IF.

Lacazette is one of the best strikers in the game.

Saw his 2nd inform going for 500k earlier.

So excited for TOTY, have 400k coins stockpiled.

Lacazette is one of the best strikers in the game.

Saw his 2nd inform going for 500k earlier.

So excited for TOTY, have 400k coins stockpiled.

He deserves it. Makes me wonder how he did not make the national team for World Cup.

Ligue 1 team I've been using lately:

Should only cost about 25k, would definitely recommend giving it a try,

Not as prolific as my BPL team but Allessandrini and Lacazette are magic together.

Try this on for size.... Lacazette-Doumbia, with Valbuena at 9, Alessandrini and Tosic on the wings. If you have IF Lacazette and IF Tosic, they'll be off to the races every time.

How do I stop these garbage players that just sprint at you the whole game? As soon as I lose the ball they make one pass to their Remy/Ibarbo/Doumbia and they're past my mids and running at my defense. If I don't make a perfect tackle with one of my CBs it's a goal against.

Doesn't help that every keeper I try is terrible.

How do I stop these garbage players that just sprint at you the whole game? As soon as I lose the ball they make one pass to their Remy/Ibarbo/Doumbia and they're past my mids and running at my defense. If I don't make a perfect tackle with one of my CBs it's a goal against.

Your centre backs need to be pretty fast and very strong. Defending stats are not as important on FUT because you know the black sprinters will be going straight in. This is the reason why Mertesacker and Terry aren't good in this game. Sacrifice weakness on the corners for pure speed every time.

Use Krul or De Gea if you have a PL team.

Instead of making a tackle Jockey by holding the 'A' button with your CB's and Full backs.

This forces pacey strikers to the outside where they are completely ineffective.

Ruffier one of the best keepers on game, no lie. Super cheap as well.

As for dealing with pace whores, you don't wanna commit right away, when you see that the player will try and abuse pace give your self some room and a proper angle to come in and take the ball.

Been using a Varane - Mathieu CB combo and I haven't had many issues dealing with the typical sweaty teams.

Squad I built up after the mini crash a few days ago.

Already had Yaya Toure so it wasn't too expensive.

46yXYll.jpg

Very confident that this is the best formation in the game. Using CDMs really helps against Ibarbo teams.

Squad I built up after the mini crash a few days ago.

Already had Yaya Toure so it wasn't too expensive.

46yXYll.jpg

Very confident that this is the best formation in the game. Using CDMs really helps against Ibarbo teams.

I don't like Shawcross there, unless its only because he's IF, maybe go for Cahill there. He is great for me at set-pieces.

I don't like Shawcross there, unless its only because he's IF, maybe go for Cahill there. He is great for me at set-pieces.

I packed him and he only sells for discard so I figured I may as well use him.

It has the vital flaw of a non rare player.

I like the team but I don't like using two strikers.

There's some rares

There's a CDM with like 88 pace from the Mexican league who would have had same chem as that guy I used, but he was like 5k

Tried to offer a budget solution so I didn't put him in there lul

If you want to spend the extra 7k,

http://www.futhead.com/15/players/29148/jose-juan-vazquez/

http://www.futhead.com/15/players/33219/paolo-goltz/

now it's GOAT 35k budget team

• 2 weeks later...

Archived