The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2018-2019

Tigs

24 minutes ago, Jaku said:

To say the least, I'm excited to have Scheifele. When Dion asked if I wanted to swap picks - I did it for the reason that Mark was still available. 

When I found out I had pick 16 I thought maybe that Scheifele could be a guy that might last to me, especially with a few goalies going early. 

Also my pick is coming up and still not sure what direction I am going to go. 

Edited by gmen81

1 minute ago, Primal Optimist said:

who is up? lol...."who dis? new league."

you guys are making me uncomfortable and this pressure is not cool, really going to start crying soon...... 

If I didn't have to work every day and most nights then i'd have picked long ago, apologies to those who wait..... 

11 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

you guys are making me uncomfortable and this pressure is not cool, really going to start crying soon...... 

If I didn't have to work every day and most nights then i'd have picked long ago, apologies to those who wait..... 

All the cool kids are making their picks 

11 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

No worries Mike, there are no time limits right now for a reason. :) 

It ain’t easy being the CDCFL and CDCGML champion in the same year, so I understand. ;) 

6 minutes ago, Tigs said:

No worries Mike, there are no time limits right now for a reason. :) 

It ain’t easy being the CDCFL and CDCGML champion in the same year, so I understand. ;) 

hrm Tigs has a point...no pick for you: three rounds!

:emot-parrot::bigblush::ph34r:

Edited by Primal Optimist

51 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Sorry MV, I was just playing around. Saw you say the pick was coming that day and thought a cookie monster gif would add some levity.

1 hour ago, gmen81 said:

Well my pick was gonna be Frederick Andersen.  Don't have a backup plan right now and I'm out. So pick coming later.  I will pick tonight though, I promise. 

I was kind of hoping that with his 5 bucks for 3 years cap hit he would still be around late second, but nope.

3 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

I was kind of hoping that with his 5 bucks for 3 years cap hit he would still be around late second, but nope.

Exactly why I wanted him.  But I'm happy with Crosby at pick 16.