The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Amazon warehouse workers pee into bottles because they are scared of being punished for taking a comfort break

Ryan Strome

8 minutes ago, 6string said:

Do a read on the CIA's Operation Mockingbird, how they infiltrated mass media, follow up with Bill Clinton's 1996 tele communications act, regarded as one of the most anti democratic piece of legislation passed in the 20th century.

One is Alex Jones territory. The other is de-regulation, which merits debates but can hardly be regarded as "one of the most anti democratic piece of legislation passed in the 20th century".

What is with all the conspiracy theories lately.... I cant believe it is this easy to dupe and control people (and yes you are being controlled by the ones spreading these fantasies).... You know what... Life isnt fair.. Because everyone is not rich and some people have obstacles to overcome does not mean there is some secret cabal bent on keeping the masses down... 

Time to start taking responsibility for your choices and actions, accept that sometimes things just dont go the way you planned and stop making excuses for why you are not successful in life.. Its not supposed to be easy. 

14 hours ago, Hugor Hill said:

One is Alex Jones territory. The other is de-regulation, which merits debates but can hardly be regarded as "one of the most anti democratic piece of legislation passed in the 20th century".

The shill Alex Jones is a part of the apparatus too. Clinton's legislation is and was purely undemocratic.

Enjoy your Orwellian society, mass media is your friend. Remember to send yourself off to war with family and friends when they beat the drums of war in their nightly broadcasts.

On 4/16/2018 at 12:05 PM, Violator said:

Worked at places like that ev logistics wasnt to bad.its one of those industries were unions are a benefit otherwise the managers get pretty psycho.

But this sounds like the walmart warehouse in calgary were security actually follows you to the washroom.

I currently work at ev logistics and I don't think it's too bad. When I read 120 cases an hour being a hardship I have to assume their system is much different because we get on average an hour and a half to do 260+ cases and it's not that hard. But then again if they are on foot I can see it being difficult since I use a machine to get around.

22 minutes ago, JC2 said:

I currently work at ev logistics and I don't think it's too bad. When I read 120 cases an hour being a hardship I have to assume their system is much different because we get on average an hour and a half to do 260+ cases and it's not that hard. But then again if they are on foot I can see it being difficult since I use a machine to get around.

I was there in the produce warehouse i went through training with a guy that didnt have enough muscle to operate a double pallet jack.

I never had problems hitting 90% and i never filled delays which would have put me over 100%

2 hours ago, 6string said:

The shill Alex Jones is a part of the apparatus too. Clinton's legislation is and was purely undemocratic.

Enjoy your Orwellian society, mass media is your friend. Remember to send yourself off to war with family and friends when they beat the drums of war in their nightly broadcasts.

No.

1 hour ago, Violator said:

I was there in the produce warehouse i went through training with a guy that didnt have enough muscle to operate a double pallet jack.

I never had problems hitting 90% and i never filled delays which would have put me over 100%

I'm in the dry goods side and I typically do 100% or slightly better like 102% but that's because I don't typically go to fast right off the bat. Some people can do 120% daily but they are in the minority. I personally focus on making a good story pallet rather than throwing it together but that's just me.

1 hour ago, JC2 said:

I'm in the dry goods side and I typically do 100% or slightly better like 102% but that's because I don't typically go to fast right off the bat. Some people can do 120% daily but they are in the minority. I personally focus on making a good story pallet rather than throwing it together but that's just me.

Picking dey goods is alot easier and alot lighter though they did change things up for you so you didnt pick celery and what not all day still sucked i think it was a 40+ degree differece from onions and peppers to the freezer.

On 4/17/2018 at 10:52 AM, Ronaldoescobar said:

What is with all the conspiracy theories lately.... I cant believe it is this easy to dupe and control people (and yes you are being controlled by the ones spreading these fantasies).... You know what... Life isnt fair.. Because everyone is not rich and some people have obstacles to overcome does not mean there is some secret cabal bent on keeping the masses down... 

Time to start taking responsibility for your choices and actions, accept that sometimes things just dont go the way you planned and stop making excuses for why you are not successful in life.. Its not supposed to be easy. 

Stop with this common sense posting, living in fantasy is much easier.

Archived