The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

On 2018-08-18 at 12:08 PM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Well it is the dog days of summer and kudos to maybe 5 teams who continue to talk while the majority of the League is silent right now. As in a large percentage of negotiations are up in the air waiting on GM X and GM A,B,C,D, etc to reply.

We have in this League 3 active agents working ( Mike handles the majority, c2x handles assigned players as per free agent page and squeak handles ELCs and NJ contracts at the moment ), another who has stepped aside during his busy season and two more additionals if needed to cover the work load.

I agree the offseason is slow, it takes a group effort here for all parties to be on the ball and available. Since many are busy with family or getaways it has been slower than ideal sure. I will post the signings I have in my pms today if that lends to people feeling the action is picking up. All good.

I think summer’s have found their own perfect pace. I’m glad our execs got to take a couple weeks away, as even the nhl had little daily news. 

There are only about 30+ outstanding UFA offers by this point in the season, and it’s always been a goal to have them contiune upto the season opener. Looks like near perfect timing to me!

Edited by greensman
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Philadelphia Flyers have signed forward Jan Kovar to a two year deal.

phi.png Jan Kovar: 2 years, $ 4.0 million dollar contract ( $ 2,000,000.00 per season ).

Thrilled to have Jan join our club. He has been great in the KHL and I look forward to seeing what he'll do in the NHL

• Upvote 1

On 2018-08-21 at 9:32 AM, Squeak said:

SIGNING: The New Jersey Devils have signed goaltender Elvis Merzlikins to a two-year deal.

NJD.png.3da0656b304e0041f69070a6435521fe.pngElvis Merzlikins : 2 years, $1.7 million dollar contract ( $ 850,000.00 per season ).

All name team. 

image.png.be30c7abd2601c59ce12f7dc30c1242c.png

Phladelphia Flyers 2018-19 Roster

Kevin Lebanc - Jonathan Marchessault - Jason Zucker

Mika Zibanajad - Adam Hanrique - David Perron

Tyler Ennis - Derek Ryan - Michael Grabner

Jan Kovar - Travis Boyd - Anthony Duclair

Vinni Lettieri

Shayne Gostisbehere - Alec Martinez

Sami Vatanen - Adam Larsson

Trevor Van Riemsdyk - Robert Hagg

Chris Wideman - Jan Rutta

Antti Raanta

Anton Forsberg

image.png.2be3e03bafe05ade43bccf831e0f8ead.png

Anton Blidh - Cody glass - Blaine Byron

Max Gortz - Emil Pettersson - Dominic Toninato

Chad Krys - Alex Lintuniemi

Nick Ellis

Jamie Phillips

With the additions of Jan Kovar and Derek Ryan this is our roster to start the upcoming season. I'm happy with how its come together and look forward to the start of training camp.

Edited by Zenflamesfan
  • Cheers 1