The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

6F7200E3-61B1-46F3-91C8-884201B779AC.png

Well, this is the time of year to make trades just to make trades. Right now, I’m looking to trade 2-3 prospects for 1, or a pick(s) in return. First come, first served:

- Jayden Halbgewachs

- Carsen Twarynski

- Grant Hutton

- Alec Rauhauser

- Dennis Gilbert

- Karel Vejmelka

Oh yeah, most other signed prospects are available as well. Just higher cost. Like I said, bored. So let’s trade!

And hell, why not test the Ukko-Pekka waters again. Elite goaltending prospect. Get him before he’s inevitably traded to someone else!

45 minutes ago, Monty said:

And hell, why not test the Ukko-Pekka waters again. Elite goaltending prospect. Get him before he’s inevitably traded to someone else!

Woah. That was quick :lol: 

This will take some time.

Announcement:

Please join me in welcoming @Silver Ghost as the newest GM of the Washington Capitals!

Welcome to the league!

Spoiler

SG will be monitored under our rookie GM policies, all of his trades will require league approval before officially being official.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Nail said:

Announcement:

Please join me in welcoming @Silver Ghost as the newest GM of the Washington Capitals!

Welcome to the league!

Hide contents

SG will be monitored under our rookie GM policies, all of his trades will require league approval before officially being official.

Welcome! I'm proud to now have the 30th longest tenure of CDCFL GMs. It's a lot of fun. 

• Upvote 1

Some roster clean up:

Philadelphia places Jason Demers, Justin abdelkader and Trevor Daley on waivers. All should be placed in the minors if they clear. 

Philadelphia releases RFA Mike Vecchione.

Philadelphia assigns the following to the AHL, Jonny Brodzinski, Sheldon Dries, Christian Djoos, and Marko Dano.

Philadelphia recalls to the main roster Vasily Kravtsov, Evan Bouchard, Jake Bean and Josh Archibald

@Nail

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Nail said:

Announcement:

Welcome to the league!

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks guys. So it seems to be my lot in life to step in to replace legendary GM's who have built great rosters. Big shoes to fill but very thankful for such a great opportunity. Squeak if I dont messup your team remember me when you are filling out your staff after you take over as GM for Benning. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

St. Louis Blues post FA update

Still a rebuilding process, but we're starting to see a path forward!

Anders Lee - John Tavares - Evgeny Dadonov

Nick Foligno - David Krejci - Kyle Okposo

Blake Coleman - Jason Spezza - Nik Goldobin

Max Jones - Zach Aston-Reese - Lucas Wallmark

Jordan Greenway - Michael Haley 

Jay Bouwmeester - Miro Heiskanen

Oscar Fantenberg - Noah Juulsen

Maxim Lajoie - Joe Duszak

Robin Lehner

Mike Smith

Players we look to make the jump

Owen Tippett

Sam Morin

Filip Zadina

We suck on D. Willing to move F for D or F for picks. Still hoping for lots of picks next year :)

Lots of cap space so let's chat.

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the CDCFL SIlver Ghost! We do hope Squeak throws us a bone in some future years, hahaha...I would even take a tongue in cheek reference to a "crack research squad" during an interview on TV or something....lol....or crack smokin perhaps...lmao

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Haha 1

Washington is looking to move some salary out and to tweak our roster. We are interested in discussing trade ideas with any willing GM's.

As a starting point, we would like to move Dan Hamhuis quickly and would like to see what that would take to accomplish. 

We are also willing to consider other roster players with bigger salaries but obviously some would take a very big return to make us pull the trigger. 

Its tge dog days of summer though, so lets see if anything shakes out. PM me with thoughts or ideas.

SG