The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Should we question management?

FedorFedorov

I am not a big fan of Jim Benning to be honest. For example sending Leipsic down, then trading for a player like Leipsic. So basically Utica loses a player and we don't gain an extra body because this management can't get it done. Sending Gagner down when Schaller has played way worse? Loui Eriksson 6 mil per year? I 

question if this team can compete with Jim Benning as GM. Who's with me? 

I think you care about being at the center of a controversy, any controversy. The topic itself is secondary. The phrase "who's with me" is always a giveaway for people who want attention a lot more than they actually truly care about the issue they are whining about.

1 minute ago, butters said:

I think you care about being at the center of a controversy, any controversy. The topic itself is secondary. The phrase "who's with me" is always a giveaway for people who want attention a lot more than they actually truly care about the issue they are whining about.

Nope I just see reality and it's a shame any discussion is immediately shut down. I thought Trevor Linden was a horrible president as well but I couldn't discuss it with anybody. This team would be better with Gillis as GM and his record speaks for itslf. 

i can't say much because i've never ran an nhl team before. he has a plan, he is sticking to it. he had to move a player down. he probably hoped that leipy would pass through. i agree with moving gagner out. he isn't going to be part of this team going forward. schaller hasn't shown the play they saw last year. give him the rest of the year. i trust his decisions. i don't know anyone on cdc that i would want running this team. the rebuild goes on. 

we have dahlen, pettersson, horvat, boeser, sutter, virtanen, gaudette, lind, beagle, roussel, motte, hughes, juolevi, woo, gudbranson, demko and dipietro as part of the building blocks.

Just now, Kevin Biestra said:

Worst part is he hasn't fired Travis Green yet.

Was just going to mention something about this.

Coach hasn't been fired so now Fedor is going one rung up the ladder to the real problem....

Step away from the keyboard man. Get some of that fresh air I keep hearing people talk about.

Archived