The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019-2020 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

On 11/30/2019 at 8:29 PM, DonaldBrashear said:

I don't know if anything will save that game. They doomed it from the start. Worst night of the week (Tuesday)... worst team in the NHL (Ottawa) and the Canucks have had an awful November. I think the only thing that will save it is back-to-back wins against Edmonton today and tomorrow, e.g. a miracle lol.

Edit: I feel bad for burrows. 

Agreed.  But I am still pretty surprised with the lack of demand.  

You would think the free bobble head giveaways would at least give the demand a bit of a boost.

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, bt116 said:

Agreed.  But I am still pretty surprised with the lack of demand.  

You would think the free bobble head giveaways would at least give the demand a bit of a boost.

Burrows isn't as popular as people think it appears...........you can get a pair for $100, sell the bobbleheads for $30 each outside after the game. $40 pair to see the game.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Tickets dropped to $9 on stubhub a piece after the 1st period started. Crazy. This is gonna be an amazing game too probably, great energy! Maybe it is the Black Friday curse? No one has any money after black friday weekend.

Yeah I ended up going.  It's electric in here tonight. Collected the bobblehead and Saw 4 Canucks goals happen right in front of me... Can't complain lol. 

• Like 1

On 12/4/2019 at 11:46 AM, BCNeil said:

A bit lighter than last year.  But remember the demand for the leafs is 100% leaf fans.  The canucks performance doesn't have much impact 

bunch of tickets  on Ticketmaster including lots of Ub4,  definitely unlike the previous years where the game is a sell out, or close to it.

• Cheers 1

13 hours ago, bt116 said:

bunch of tickets  on Ticketmaster including lots of Ub4,  definitely unlike the previous years where the game is a sell out, or close to it.

Ya surprise so many tickets are remaining for Toronto.  It was showing sold out for a while and then lots showing up last month.  While vegas game is sold out

• Cheers 1

This is my 4th season as a season ticket holder. The biggest difference this season compared with the previous 3 is that before people would argue with me over a freaking $5 or $10 reduction of my price. This season they just buy them without question as fast as they can.  I guess that I should adjust my prices....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Curt said:

This is my 4th season as a season ticket holder. The biggest difference this season compared with the previous 3 is that before people would argue with me over a freaking $5 or $10 reduction of my price. This season they just buy them without question as fast as they can.  I guess that I should adjust my prices....

You mean people actually bargain on craigslist??? :o:o

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WalkWithElias said:

I wonder how bad the attendance this week will be at games with skytrain not running for the leafs or hurricanes game If they don’t reach a deal

Good point.  I hope they get a deal done soon. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I wonder how bad the attendance this week will be at games with skytrain not running for the leafs or hurricanes game If they don’t reach a deal

Yeah, I was easily able to manage a bus strike but a skytrain strike is another ball game for me.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Curt said:

Not anymore it seems. :)

I tried my luck selling my tickets for the Ottawa game on CL.  Listed my prices as FIRM and was just selling them at cost.  Yet people still tried to bargain. 

And when I confirmed and reminded them that my price is firm, they stopped replying.  What a waste of time... Why did I even bother? 

Edited by bt116
  • Haha 1

Resale prices for the Leafs game have cratered in the last four-five days. 

About a month ago there was almost no tickets left on Ticketmaster and now there is nearly a thousand tickets left. 

I won't even be able to break even to resell the tickets. Pretty insane considering the opponent. 

• Cheers 1

Came on here to say the same thing but you guys beat me to it! 

The leafs game is collapsing in price and will only get worse with 1100+ tickets left. The real killer is the skytrain shutdown.

Combined with the fact that the leafs suck and the game is on a tuesday and it is the perect storm for a collapse.

• Thanks 1