The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019-2020 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

1 minute ago, DonaldBrashear said:

UB4 playoff prices seem really good. Also only looks like a 1-2% increase next year. Very pleased with this!

Round 1
$58

Round 2
$69

Round 3
$92

Round 4
$138

I am very happy.  I don't think we could have expected better.  

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

I am very happy.  I don't think we could have expected better.  

Yeah me too! One thing I didn't see is any mention of renewal gifts this year or anything. No early bird prizes or gift cards or free jerseys etc. I wonder if that is eliminated this year? Or am I missing it?

Edit: Nevermind I see now, if you click on the bottom link in the email it talks about custom benefits coming later on.

Edited by DonaldBrashear
  • Upvote 1

Prices are reasonable. 

I'm glad I can stagger out the playoff payments as they go, I don't think they'll go far and I think even making it is a stretch now, but I'm glad I don't have to pay upfront. 

Flames renewals out.............my tickets increased from 4.1   6.1  and 7.6%.

Playoffs 60% over regular season.  Vancouver got it much better

edit......Flames fans are pissed

Edited by BCNeil

2 hours ago, BCNeil said:

Flames renewals out.............my tickets increased from 4.1   6.1  and 7.6%.

Playoffs 60% over regular season.  Vancouver got it much better

edit......Flames fans are pissed

Wow. Alberta economy is struggling, you think the billionaire owners would throw their loyal fans a bone. No they jack up prices above inflation and make huge playoff price increases. I think Flames are in for a world of hurt. Have they even figured out their new arena yet? How is it ever going to get built in this economic climate?

3 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Wow. Alberta economy is struggling, you think the billionaire owners would throw their loyal fans a bone. No they jack up prices above inflation and make huge playoff price increases. I think Flames are in for a world of hurt. Have they even figured out their new arena yet? How is it ever going to get built in this economic climate?

The playoff pricing was expected.  But the next season prices weren't.  I guess that is how they plan to pay for the arena