The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

RGMG 6.0 - Season 16

Patrick Kane

8 hours ago, EP40. said:

waNdHVW.jpg

Hmmm seeing these two plugs that never even made a SCF, won scoring championship or even won back to back president trophies reminds me...

I never understood what that "weird broke back mountain thing is that these two guys got going on"... I mean it's really weird what these guys got going on in Dallas. Their words not mine ;)

Screenshot_20200706-092343.thumb.png.37fdcbcb8865fc9485dd5fd2dee22146.png

Not that there's anything wrong with that in my books. Power to them for coming out of the closet. I support their decision. I'll pray for them. 

Luckily I'm not a classless pig like Jamie and Tyler.... running my mouth about two iconic legends who these two plugs will never measure up to. So I'm just gonna be supportive unlike the trash human Tyler is with 0 morals and class... Jamie isn't much better himself tbh 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thescore.com/nhl/news/698242/amp

/rant 

• Haha 2
  • Wat 1

11 minutes ago, apollo said:

Hmmm seeing these two plugs that never even made a SCF, won scoring championship or even won back to back president trophies reminds me...

g4hzd6e.jpg

Yikes...

as for the rest of what was said, I’m going to have to completely agree with you there :lol:

image.gif.bf235c2875e0f23a047972674231e6cb.gif

• Haha 1

Lol I totally forgot that human trash made the SCF. Sorry but I can give about 0% respect to any players on that 2011 bruins team who had rules of hockey changed to win the cup T_T

But yea silly of me to forget that hahah 

• Huggy Bear 1