The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Return of the Autobots - GAME OVER! AUTOBOTS/MAFIA WIN!

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, luckylager said:

How did I "OMGUS EVERYONE"?

I'm definitely allowed to do whatever the &^@# I want and call you guys on being retards.

I think I should go back and edit out the parts you chose to gloss over in order to suit your narrative just because I can and will truly laugh watching you get exposed as a brutal hack, or scum. Take your pick big shot.

Straight up, your game so far has been total $&!# and I'm questioning your literacy.

Go reread or suffer the fate of looking like an even bigger overrated blowhard than you already are.

Stop swearing at me

I am underrated if anything 

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Plenty of fish in the sea.

You an autobot?

Havent checked my role pm yet.

It's deeper than plenty of fish in the sea though.

For context, this girl came up to me and asked me for my number when I was working. As stated before in these games, I am a virgin and I have a small penis and have never been on any date or anything like that. So I was very shocked.

Even though it's all probably over, it doesn't feel bad. It feels like this is how it was always meant to be.

• Huggy Bear 1
1 minute ago, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

Havent checked my role pm yet.

It's deeper than plenty of fish in the sea though.

For context, this girl came up to me and asked me for my number when I was working. As stated before in these games, I am a virgin and I have a small penis and have never been on any date or anything like that. So I was very shocked.

Even though it's all probably over, it doesn't feel bad. It feels like this is how it was always meant to be.

Check your PM and get back to me.

Women are impossible but love is worth the struggle. 

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

So you accuse them of OMGUS?

Where's our warrior?

Can you explain what you think OMGUS means? I'm not sure I get what you are saying about me at all this game.

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

So many player, yet so few can operate a keyboard 

Paint me surprised

shocked big sean GIF

Big Sean is terrible. I'm beginning to lose hope of us ever being friends.

• Huggy Bear 1
1 minute ago, Kurisu said:

Big Sean is terrible. I'm beginning to lose hope of us ever being friends.

No idea who the guy is. I just used the gif feature, keyword "shocked" and that gif best described my feelings.

We can still be friends outside the game, but in game I compete like I always do in anything, only caring for the hope that I help my team win with my efforts.

I'm a pest, an agitator and annoying.

Been told playing this game with me is like being punched in the face with annoying words, and felt that was a compliment.

Back to the game at hand. In your opinion, if you analyze the way the wagon has formed on me with the assumption I'm town, where do you see opportunism and weakness?

10 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

Can you explain what you think OMGUS means? I'm not sure I get what you are saying about me at all this game.

What I'm saying about you is you're not stepping outside of a small Avenue so far. 

Kurisu is warrior and explores without hesitation or care.

I've got no reason to explain myself, however if you need to explore your wonders all you need to do is reread our interactions, I'm sure it will click.

No idea who the guy is. I just used the gif feature, keyword "shocked" and that gif best described my feelings.

We can still be friends outside the game, but in game I compete like I always do in anything, only caring for the hope that I help my team win with my efforts.

I'm a pest, an agitator and annoying.

Been told playing this game with me is like being punched in the face with annoying words, and felt that was a compliment.

Back to the game at hand. In your opinion, if you analyze the way the wagon has formed on me with the assumption I'm town, where do you see opportunism and weakness?

Qwags is the worst from it regardless of your alignment. I think J and BK are cleanest.

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Anytime someone provides some constructive criticism on Lucky he automatically puts them in his scum list. Not a good look.

Can you quote a post where I've received constructive criticism and then scum listed the player?

You're either not reading, or cherry picking. Neither of which are good looks.

I feel great about my vote on you though. 

What I'm saying about you is you're not stepping outside of a small Avenue so far. 

Kurisu is warrior and explores without hesitation or care.

I've got no reason to explain myself, however if you need to explore your wonders all you need to do is reread our interactions, I'm sure it will click.

Well, I will have more avenues once more people show up. BJ, PastaGod, Toews, and GC have posted basically nothing that I care about unfortunately.