The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

Good point. The only thing with Jackson is that he'll be lining up against Bly and Bailey all day on Sunday but he'll still get some catches.

Rivers seems to use Jackson more then he uses Chambers. He usually throws a long ball Jackson's way but ya Rivers favorite target is Gates and Chambers does get balls his way as well.

I'm still undecided :( I started Galloway last week over Jackson and regretted it. I might just switch it up this week and hope it pays off.

My new fantasy team after recent signings and trades

Starters

Palmer, Carson QB CIN

Barber, Marion RB DAL

Forte, Matt RB CHI

Bowe, Dwayne WR KC

Burress, Plaxico WR NYG

Patten, David WR NO...dropped Reggie Brown (injured)...Patten a viable option now that Colston is injured

Fasano, Anthony TE MIA....dropped Todd Heap of crap

Graham, Shayne K CIN

Titans DST

Bench

Garcia, Jeff QB TB

Graham, Earnest RB TB

Smith, Steve WR CAR

Scaife, Bo TE TEN...dropped Randy McMichael

Bills DST

Before the season started I traded Vince Young, Ben Obomanu, and Adam Vinatieri for Jeff Garcia, Plaxico Burress, and Shayne Graham

I can't wait for that one, it's gonna be awesome. The Eagles are just as good as Dallas imo, maybe even better. The Eagles D is stacked.

Hey Johnny do you know if BP is doing the jersey thing again this year?

I'd start Royal since Brandon Marshall is still suspended but then again Royal will be lining up against Cromartie on Sunday. I'd still go Royal though, he was great in Week 1 and it looks like he's Cutler's favorite target right now.

It doesn't matter if both teams are fighting for a playoff spot, or the NFL basement, Philly always plays the Cowboys tough. With three pro-bowl calibre CB's, it's going to be tough for Romo to spread the ball around. They have to run it. Let Barber bruise them up, and Felix Jones sprint past them.

Westbrook is always a Cowboy killer too.

Archived