The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

They need to fire Childress amoung many other things. There is obviously issues beyond him and Favre. Something ain't right in that lockerroom and it can't be all on Favre's shoulders. After they tank the season they should look at drafting one of the big 3 QB's (Luck, Locker or Mallet) to grow with their rising stars at receiver and the best back in the game.

F#$%ing Wilkerson. I hate this idiot. After calling out Drew, he's now saying his season is in jeopardy.

Drew "laughs it off"

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2010/11/new_orleans_saints_quarterback_74.html

from PFT.

Earlier today, we shared a report from Kenny Wilkerson of WIST radio in New Orleans that the Saints are covering up a knee injury to quarterback Drew Brees.

Wilkerson called the report "100 thousand-trillion-million percent accurate."

Saints coach Sean Payton calls the report 100 thousand-trillion-million percent inaccurate. (OK, Payton only said "inaccurate," but he should have added the rest for effect.)

"It's not right," Payton said at a Thursday press conference, according to Pat Yasinskas of ESPN.com. (You see how that works, guys? It's really not that hard.) "Completely false," Payton added.

Fine, but what does anyone expect Payton to say in response to a claim that he's hiding an injury? Do we expect him to admit it?

Far more probing is the contention that Brees is practicing without a "brace, sleeve, anything."

Still, Wilkerson said 100 thousand-million-trillion percent. Apparently, there's a chance that 100 thousand-million-trillion percent is something south of 100 percent.

Some GREAT finishes today...Chicago hangs on with a pick to finish off the Bills, Vikings grab the win in a thriller and the Jets just kept me alive in the Survivor Pool by coming back from a 10 point deficit late in the 4th to win in OT.

Damn, couldn't pull myself away from the TV - good stuff!

wow what a day in football.

dolphins AND the patriots lose, my boys in green comeback and beat a suprisingly good lions team.

about them, they're good now, but damn in a few years they're going to be a very very good team.

Archived