The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

Wow, this thread dropped to the second page. Anyways, I just joined a fantasy pool on NFL.com, and it allows you to join different "leagues." How many people would be interested in a CDC "league." Even if a few people join, I'd be willing to create the league for us, and then its as simple as making and changing your picks.

Heres the link from twitter: http://t.co/oPwRtagt

Most teams get in little scraps during long, hot practices during training camp (as seen on NFL.com and episode 1 of Hard Knocks). However, after the coach sends the team for a run and yells at them, most teams stop the pointless scraps. The Jets though? No, they'll fight one day and their starting quarterback and leader voices his opinion that he doesn't like it and it needs to stop. So what do they do? Next day, they scrap again. This time their head coach is pissed and sends them on a bunch of goalpost to goalpost runs and tells them to stop. Surely they must've gotten the message this time, right? Nope, minutes later, another fight. *cough* undisciplined *cough* .. I am so excited for this season to see how much they crumble. Also excited to see how Moss and Owens do on the west coast.

Most teams get in little scraps during long, hot practices during training camp (as seen on NFL.com and episode 1 of Hard Knocks). However, after the coach sends the team for a run and yells at them, most teams stop the pointless scraps. The Jets though? No, they'll fight one day and their starting quarterback and leader voices his opinion that he doesn't like it and it needs to stop. So what do they do? Next day, they scrap again. This time their head coach is pissed and sends them on a bunch of goalpost to goalpost runs and tells them to stop. Surely they must've gotten the message this time, right? Nope, minutes later, another fight. *cough* undisciplined *cough* .. I am so excited for this season to see how much they crumble. Also excited to see how Moss and Owens do on the west coast.

Chad Johnson arrested on domestic violence charges...

http://profootballta...olence-charges/

If Dolphins coach Joe Philbin didn’t like Chad Johnson’s language, he’s definitely not going to like this.

According to Davie (Fla.) Police Department captain Dale Engle, Johnson was arrested Saturday night on domestic violence charges, per the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

According to the report, Johnson was arrested after an incident involving his new wife, Evelyn Lozada. He allegedly head-butted her during an argument in his car. They were married on July 4.

When police arrived at the scene, Lozada had lacerations on her forehead.

We’ll have more on this as it develops.

Archived